The official app of the NFL is the best, pure football app for any fan, with live local and primetime games, exciting videos and highlights, and replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required). The NFL app is packed with more video than ever.
The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn't matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Live Local and Primetime Games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
iPhone and iPad features:
• All New Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL's digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
***NFL RedZone subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month unless it is turned off from your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
All new Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts.
Every other week we update the NFL app in order to provide the best experience for our fans. You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
To much Ads
There is no option to order news by date. Also its very annoying watching highlights and on every second video there is this 15 second ad which you have to warch about game pass. You know that button on elevators? If you press it over and over again it won't come faster. I hate game pass now without having it!
Bring back the app from last year.
The update of the app is a complete disaster.
* Can’t select more than one team that I want to follow
* The dropdown for switching between the weeks is a joke from a usability perspective - give me back the slider where only one click is needed to switch (also the visualization of the single games per week was much better last year)
* No drive charts anymore on iPhone?
Overall the design and the lack of usability within the app is bad. I hope that the feedback (also from the other bad reviews that are connected to the new version) is well received and that some things can be handled before regular season starts.
Please fix it!
The App crashes every launch!- Annoying😤
- NFL Enterprises LLC
- 107.6 MB
- Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
- Season Plus Pass 89,99 €
- Season Plus Pass 89,99 €
- NFL RedZone Monthly Pass 4,99 €
Bewahre all deine Tickets, Karten und vieles mehr an einem zentralen Ort auf.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.