Oilist: the Artist in your pocket.
Make Fine Art based on your pictures!
"Oilist is an artist in your phone, one that you watch sketch, paint, and craft a unique version of a photo you’ve shot." - MacStories, May 2017
"App of the week: Oilist review - Hypnotic, engaging, with a longevity that escapes most filter apps, and with high-res output so you can use it to create real-world art." - Stuff Magazine, April 2017
Give Oilist an image, and it will automatically generate a genuine and unique work of art based on it. Painted for you in real time! Participate or spectate it's up to you, Oilist will delight! All saved at canvas-worthy 4k resolution.
Oilist comes with 48 infinitely customizable styles; from photo-realist to impressionist, to abstract. Every style except for our photo-realist style offers three different levels of abstraction.
Oilist is not a photo filter. Unlike most filter apps, Oilist will never generate the same results twice, and in fact, each brush stroke is unique. Instead of applying a fixed formula to an image as photo filters typically do, Oilist analyzes the supplied image using computer vision technology, then paints simulated paint particles that are applied using various brush strokes and techniques.
At any time during the painting process, 4k resolution images may be captured as often as desired.
When Oilist is painting, styles can be infinitely customized with 17 different presets (these were called Styles in previous versions of Oilist), 13 different painting moods, 15 different brushes, setting brush options such as the size and spacing, and by splashing paint with our exciting Chaos tool. Control paint gravity by tilting your device and brush angles by yawing (rotating) the device.
Obtain new and exciting results by alternating settings with new settings painted on top of the previous settings. For instance, first, paint a layer using the Warm mood followed by a layer using the Cool mood. The use of large brushes tend to create more abstract artwork, and smaller brushes work best for high definition detail.
Oilist will automatically provide smaller brush strokes and greater photo-realism to detected faces.
Check out #oilist and follow us @3dtopo on Instagram and Twitter!
• Minor painting improvements
• Resolves a potential issue sharing to Facebook
• Eliminates a few potential rare crashes
New to Oilist 2.0:
• Live style previews
• Much higher resolution brushwork and a new detail brush pass
• Includes over 40 all-new styles; each a neural network trained to different artwork
• Every neural network style has three levels of abstraction to choose from
• What were the styles in Oilist 1.x are now presets and can be changed anytime painting
• Paints faster and smoother while being much more energy efficient compared to Oilist 1.x
• Brush strokes now flow with the objects (vs. pseudo-random waves before)
• The painting now emerges from chaos and no longer first fills detected faces out
• Blank areas potentially possible with Oilist 1.x are now practically impossible
• Refined presets (formerly Styles), including a redesigned abstract preset
• New painting speed preference, improved manual gravity control and refined brushes
• Will now prompt the user if they want to capture an image or continue painting
• New Color (hue) mood
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
... warum Kauf ich so einen Mist überhaupt noch. Natürlich wie alle diese psyodo „Art“ Apps, liefert auch diese Spielerei nur Müll. Schade das man es nicht zurück geben kann... fühl mich echt betrogen.
- 3DTOPO Inc.
- 158.5 MB
- Foto und Video
- Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- COPYRIGHT ©2018 3DTOPO Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- 3,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.