By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
** Requires an iPhone 5s or newer **
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
This update includes:
- The ability to start either an outdoor or indoor (treadmill) walk in the Apple Watch app
- A fix for a rare bug that resulted in missing day counts
- A lot of clean up and minor fixes to issues introduced by the last update.
Sehr gut ist zum empfehlen
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 November 2017
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2017 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Massive Tip2,29 €
- Generous Tip1,09 €
- Amazing Tip5,49 €