von Rodale Inc. Digital
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else. Plus, exclusive audio, video, slideshows, quizzes, and much more.
MARCH ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
• Can You Be Injury Free?: Our scorecard will help you determine if your form, training, or lifestyle might lead to setbacks. Plus: Tips to fix your flaws.
2016 U.S. Olympic Trials
• Running With the Gods: These fast amateurs have families and full-time jobs. The Trials are their Olympics. Plus: Our odds-on favorites for Rio.
• Spring Shoe Guide: We pounded and prodded the latest models and found 23 pairs that’ll put some spring in your stride.
• The Endless Toil of the Big-Data Guy: Chances are you’ve never heard of Ken Young, a maverick devoted to the thankless but vital task of logging running’s most vital stats.
• In the Human Race section: Read what it’s like to run at the top of the world, a rock star’s epic on-the-run jams, and more!
• Columns: Kathryn Arnold finds out from friends what running will be like at first (The Newbie Chronicles), while Peter Sagal tells you about a cross-training “cult” that will kick your butt (Road Scholar).
• In the Training section: No matter what derailed your training, you can get back on track.
• In the Fuel section: Five grain varieties that add nutritional firepower to any meal.
• In the Mind + Body section: Learn how to pinpoint pain, determine it’s cause, and prevent it from returning.
• In the Gear section: Performance wear that does more than make you look cool.
• In the Races+Places section: 12 events where the fun extends beyond the finish line.
• I’m a Runner: Actor Stephan James trained hard to play Jesse Owens: “I didn’t want to have a stunt double.”
• Bonus videos
… and much more.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.2.1
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
- Kategorie: Gesundheit und Fitness
- Aktualisiert: 18.11.2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Größe: 6.1 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Runner's World
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable Subscription19,99 €
- October 20142,99 €
- August 20142,99 €
- June 20154,99 €
- September 20142,99 €
- September 20154,99 €
- April 20154,99 €
- February 20142,99 €
- Aug 20122,99 €
- Sept 20132,99 €