TornadoSpy+: Tornado Maps, Warnings and Alerts
von Justin Time
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Lightning strikes the earth around 100 times per second. Are you sure that the tornado sirens in your area will be in working order when the time comes? Stay safe with TornadoSpy+ featuring AccuSpy™ technology that gives you the power to report and view official and user spotted tornadoes or hail instantly. It contains U.S. animated radar maps, push alerts, overlayed maps, warnings, tornado forecast maps, and radar snapshots of tornado sighting areas.
- Featured in the Joplin Globe on 5/20/12
- Featured on the front page of USAToday on 5/31/11
- Featured in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on 6/16/11
- Over 150,000 confirmed alerts sent out
- Over 40,000 TornadoSpy spotters in addition to professional spotters from the national weather service.
On 5/10/10, a user spotted the Oklahoma City tornado 20 MINUTES before the NOAA report, which gave other users valuable lead time to escape the storm. This is a frequent occurrence since user reports are submitted and viewable immediately.
Sightings are filtered through state-of-the art AccuSpy™ technology to prevent false alerts and only send you the most accurate sightings.
- Track tornado/hailstorm movement worldwide on the built-in map
- Report nearby tornadoes/hail with a simple touch
- View HD radar, tornadoes, and hail overlayed on interactive maps simultaneously
- Includes official tornado reports as well as tornado warnings from National Weather Service storm spotters
- Real Time Push alerts
- Email and text alerts
- Share and view tornado/hail photos in seconds
- Filter sightings by spotter ratings
- View previous tornadoes/hail sightings
- Write storm report notes
- Users can rate sightings submitted by other users
- Verify sighting reports with radar snapshots near report areas.
- Radar loops
- Tornado forecasts
- Warning maps
- AccuSpy™ state-of-the art storm spotting
- US National Weather Radio
- Animated Radar using FAST technology (TornadoSpy Exclusive)
Download now, and become a part of the fastest and largest worldwide storm spotting network.
Demo video can be seen at justintimeapps.com/ss.html
Neue Funktionen von Version 4.15
- ios 6 bug fix for real this time
- 2,99 €
- Kategorie: Wetter
- Aktualisiert: 23.05.2015
- Version: 4.15
- Größe: 30.7 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Justin Graham
- © 2011 Justintimeapps.com
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.