TwoView - Multitasking Dual Web Browser
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
TwoView is a dual pane, six window, "multitasking" web browser- unlike Safari, you can browse in two windows at once! It also has a few features not found in most other iPad web browsers.
Twitter and Facebook simultaneously? Sure! Watch video while you're browsing in another window? Yes! Ever wanted to follow web coverage of an event but wanted to follow on two sites at a time? Well now you can with TwoView!
• Portrait or landscape operation
• Can maximize windows with zoom buttons in either corner
• Watch iPad compatible web video in one window while browsing in the other!
• Browse in one window while watching a video on an external display (Apple iPad external video cable required).
• Optionally set iPhone identity for either window - great for bandwidth efficient mobile sites!
• Switch between 3 windows per "side" by simply swiping the title bar, or by using the "Revealer" button to see all 6 pages
• Browser saves addresses when exited, with optional reloading of all pages upon relaunch
• Basic History and Bookmarks
• Ability to remove individual history items for privacy
Try TwoView when you need two windows at once!
(Note, App does not actually contain objectionable content, but since it is a web browser it is required to be rated as if it does)
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.8
• Updated graphics for new iPad Retina Display
Due to the high resolution of the new iPad Retina Display, each view is readable even at quite small sizes!
• Improved tap to hold on links and images
• Bug Fix in Settings
- 0,99 €
- Kategorie: Produktivität
- Aktualisiert: 07.04.2012
- Version: 1.8
- Größe: 1.7 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Jay Craft
- ©2011 01Craft
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.2 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.