5 Apps in This BundleSee All
With this comprehensive bundle you kids will learn the name of shapes, learn how to count to 20, learn how to add, subtract and compare numbers, improve their skill of sorting object and even practice telling time! As in all of our games, children will be motivated to play due to attractive graphics, easy instructions and interesting challenges.
There are a total of 50 activities in this bundle, divided among the following five games.
Kids Learn Shapes 2:
This fun game will help children to learn and identify basic shapes. Its activities include:
• Learn – Kids put the shapes inside a robot who converts them into real-life objects.
• Identify – By identifying the correct shape of the object on the train, kids make the train move.
• Find – In a toy room filled with various objects, kids need to find objects that have a specific shape.
• Match – In this card game, kids need to find a card and its match – a card that has an image of a shape and a card that has an object which corresponds to that shape.
• Sort – Kids load objects into the right cars of a Ferris Wheel. Each car has an image of a shape and the objective is to find an object that belongs in that car.
Kids Learn to Count 123:
Let’s count with us! This game has 20 quick activities where kids learn and practice counting from 1 to 20. From assembling rockets to catching eggs this game will keep your kids very entertained while they practice counting.
Kids Numbers and Math:
If you want your child to learn basic math – and enjoy it – you can't find a better choice than Kids Numbers and Math, where kids learn to:
• Count (up to 20), by counting the flowers growing in a garden.
• Compare numbers, by choosing the right air balloon to shoot up in the air.
• Add, by adding apples and pears in an orchard.
• Subtract, by counting the number of apples that were not eaten yet
• Match numbers, by matching the thunder clouds
Kids Learn to Sort:
In this game, with the help of Sorty the Cute Monster, your child will learn to sort by:
• numerical count
• spatial direction
• household area
• clothing type
• and animal habitat
Your kids will join Ticky the Mouse on a journey through four exciting activities. They will travel through the four rooms of a house filled with clocks and help Ticky the Mouse collect the cheese and eat it. To collect the cheese and feed it to Ticky kids will need to set and tell the correct time on analog and digital clocks.
Intellijoy's educational games delight children through fun and learning. Children and parents love our distraction-free games. All of the apps focus on specific learning concepts. They are not distracted by unnecessary sounds or images on the screen, or by ads, pop-ups, and unrelated subject matter. You can always send us your feedback and questions at email@example.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.