Learn to meditate in 12 easy steps, then take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit.
With 1 Giant Mind, Jonni Pollard, a master meditation teacher, author, and founder of the 1 Giant Mind Teacher Training Academy will teach you how to learn a 'Being' meditation technique. With 4 years of in-app research, this app has proven to reduce stress levels and generate overall better wellbeing for users. *(PSS Personal Stress Survey surveyed over 6000 users).
The 1 Giant Mind app is for anyone who wants to feel less stressed, more calm, present, and experience greater health and wellbeing. Our approach to meditation is easy and effortless. and no previous experience is required. Anyone can learn this technique in 12 short steps and begin to experience the benefits immediately.
How the 12 Step ‘Learn Meditation' Course works:
* Each step only takes 15 minutes and builds upon the previous step
* Step by step video and audio tutorial instruction guides you
* A journal and set-a-reminder tool to help you keep track of your progress and assist in making your practice a daily habit
* In-depth practical explanations to further deepen your knowledge of the technique
* Access to a ‘Review Your Experience’ videos that help you better understand all of the different experiences you can have
* Videos can be streamed or downloaded
* Unlock helpful content and rewards as you progress
* FAQ library that answers many questions that you may have as you learn this technique.
* At the end of the 12 step course you will know how to meditate anywhere, anytime, and experience deeply restful and rejuvenating meditations.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the 30 day challenge.
* Take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit
* Choose the length of your daily meditation, do it with or without music and with or without guidance.
* Access the journal and set a reminder tools
* Unlock content and rewards to inspire you to complete the 30 day challenge.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the meditation timer.
* This is a great tool to keep you on track
* Choose between 10, 15 and 20 minute meditations, with or without guidance and/or music.
* Choose a male or female voice to guide you
* Keep a journal, and set reminders.
* Track your Mindful Minutes in Apple Health
6 Key Points of this Technique
The 1 Giant Mind Being technique is effortless to practice
This technique is perfect for people with busy minds
The technique requires no concentration or controlling of thoughts
It can be practiced anywhere, at anytime, sitting comfortably with your eyes closed
It doesn’t require any belief system to be effective
You can feel benefits immediately
Our 30 minute timer and audio will now run for the full 30 minutes and we streamlined the Facebook login process.
Ratings and Reviews
Meditation made simple
I LOVE this app. I always felt like I was doing something wrong when I mediated, but this app has given me so many tips and tricks, which has really built my knowledge and confidence. It's super easy to use and I love the Q&A videos after your meditation so you can get advice on things that you experienced or questions you have about the meditation. One seriously minor thing that I found a bit frustrating was after I had completed Step 3, my baby was crying and I wasn't able to read the Q&A's or add a journal entry, and when I opened the app again the next day to do Step 4, it said I hadn't competed Step 3. You can rewind the tracks but it doesn't let you fast-forward or skip to the end of a step, so I had the do the same 15 minute meditation again. Not a biggy but just a little frustrating if you have a technical phone issue for example and have to start at the beginning of each step again. Being able to fast-forward would be really handy. I don't think people will cheat themselves out of a meditation for the sake of it. Other than that I LOVE this app. Thanks so much for all the advice. I'm feeling so much more calm, refreshed and present.
Thank you - I get meditation now
I’d tried many ways to meditate over the years and had pretty much come to the conclusion that this was something I just couldn’t do. This app changed all of that thanks to the short informative FAQ videos and the guided sessions for starting out. I now meditate every morning just using the timer - my mind can still be all over the place but I now realise that’s ok and for reasons I can’t explain - I’m just that bit more grounded throughout my insane day. I recommend this app to everyone.
New Update needs to be fixed!
The new update has made the (first) ‘ding’ sound to finish the meditation disproportionally loud compared to the volume needed to have the sounds throughout the mediation at a good level.
Also, the guidance (speaking) at the end of the meditation is cut short—after “now take a deep breath and begin to stretch out...” it abruptly cuts off.
— otherwise the app is great, I have been using it for quite a few years now. 5 starts otherwise... but I wouldn’t mind some updates that go through other guided meditations etc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.