100% Army Fit is a free training tool created by the British Army. Let our instructors help you take your fitness to the level expected of a soldier in training.
• Learn simple muscular and cardio exercises with the help of step-by-step video demonstrations.
• Perform each exercise with encouragement from your instructor.
• Complete levels and earn medals in your journey to becoming 100% Army Fit. If you like, you can share these moments on Facebook and Twitter.
100% Army Fit is a great training aid whether you’re working towards your Army Assessment, Phase 1 training or simply looking to improve your fitness.
Please note that some 100% Army Fit exercises can use GPS to track your activity. Not all phones’ GPS capabilities are effective. If you experience problems, please try to update your operating system to the most recent version.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and we’ve made some changes to make 100% Army Fit better.
The update includes:
• Now supports iOS 10
• Smaller size – will take up much less room on your phone
• Video manager – we’ve introduced a video manager, so you can now choose which videos you have downloaded, or you can stream them
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• New logo for the app
We hope this helps you become 100% Army Fit.
Ratings and Reviews
Good fitness app
I like this and use it, I don't care about the army aspect it's just a practical fitness app. Even the warm ups make you feel good so I actually do them. Can't comment on the gps for the runs because I don't take my phone running but you can manually log them, I'd probably get an Apple Watch if they had a watch app version.
I wish I could rate this more than five star.
It seemed to be off the AppStore for a while but now it's back so I am so happy.
Perfect fitness app....the best.
Almost my favourite app on my phone..(believe me, I have a LOT of apps.) it should come on phones as default, before messages and phone!!
It's hard work sometimes but anyway.
Almost the best thing about it is that their are No adds.
- Hi mum said dad ltd
- 159.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 The British Army
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.