10K Runner: 0 to 5K to 10K Trainer, Run 10K.
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.31
Minor updates and goodies
4 weeks into it and I am already running 4-5kms and nowhere near puffed like I thought I would be. App is doing what it says - It has worked problem free every time, no crashes or bugs. You will really feel the difference by following this easy interval training app. I play my music when running and love it. My only negative is it does not measure distances run so how do you know when I reach 10k??!! Would be great if it had access to maps / gps to track distances run. I am having to use another running app to do this.
Couldn't have done it without this app!
First 5k and then 10k - I never thought I'd be able to run this far! I feel unstoppable and can't wait to get onto the 21k app! This app just makes me feel a whole lot more motivated to run, especially since it is a program which you can count down the sessions and weeks to finish. My most favourite purchased/ downloaded app, however it was a little disappointing that this app includes the 0-5k training also, which had I known, I wouldn't have purchased the 0-5k app separately!
Really helpful app
This app is helping me get back into running post injury. Great to have a plan that motivates me to get out and run a few times a week. Also good that it starts slow so as to ease myself back into running and not get injured again.
Only thing I'd change to make it 5 stars is more voice cues. Like 15 seconds of running left for example so I knew to keep pushing and not back off because I was getting tired.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 6.31
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.