Download the new 2GB radio app to listen to Sydney’s favourite talkback station - LIVE on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad or from your compatible Ford AppLink enabled vehicle.
Listen live, keep up to date with the latest news and interact with your favourite 2GB presenter - all from the convenience of a single app.
In selected Ford models you can also activate the app via Applink to continue listening to 2GB and stay in touch with the studio on the go.
- Live feeds from all metro stations on the Macquarie Media Limited network including:
- 2GB (Sydney)
- 3AW (Melbourne)
- 4BC (Brisbane)
- 6PR (Perth)
- Macquarie Sports Radio (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth)
- Macquarie NTS (Macquarie Radio talk stations content)
- Activate the alarm clock feature and wake up to your favourite station (requires app to be active when phone is set to ‘sleep’ mode)
- Listen to the latest hourly news bulletins
- Contact your favourite 2GB presenter via phone, email, Twitter or Facebook
- Read or listen to latest news articles
- Get weather updates for your chosen city
- Watch live video of your favourite 2GB presenter in the studio as they host the program and interview special guests
- Ford SYNC/Applink compatible - in car voice control to start and stop the app, listen to hourly news and to contact the studio to join the on-air conversation
Support multiple video stream sources
Ratings and Reviews
Great until ads were added
Previous versions of this app did not display a screenwide ad before playback. This update does and an extra tap is now required before playback can begin. No. 1 AM station in the country and STILL their app has ads. There’s enough going to air every 10 minutes than to also pepper the app with ads. Back to Tunein I go.
I tap Pause/stop, lock the phone and unplug my headphones.
then phone rings, and i answer, and at the end of conversation, when i hang up, the radio starts by itself and plays through the iphone speakers..
I have to pause it again or close the app...
Why does the radio start playing after hanging up on a call?
not sure if it started after app updateor iOS update....it was one or the other..
Most disappointing radio app ever
I first wrote a review in October 16' and I wasn't very complementary, nor am I now. What wrong with this app? For a Australia's leading radio station, spend some money and fix the drop outs, the intermittent broadcast and difficulties when starting up. My community radio station apps are more reliable then this. This is rubbish.
- Macquarie Media Limited
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Macquarie Radio Network
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.