2XL Supercross HD
By 2XL Games, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2XL Supercross" just got better! With stunning graphics at iPad and Retina display resolutions, up to 4 player multiplayer and by using Apple's composite AV cable, you can now play on an external display!
Bury the competition as you ride like a pro! Discover secret jump combinations within each track as you master the physics of motocross in this high-speed racing adventure.
“2XL Supercross HD” is an all-new offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed.
This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada.
You won’t believe what you’re playing in the palm of your hand! “2XL Supercross HD” features liquid-color graphics, fully interactive 3D physics, surround sound, authentic engine recordings, particle effects, projected shadows and lighting.
Create an account on the 2XL Live server and see how your times rank world wide! Share your game with friends by creating up to five independent profiles on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
See the trailer at: www.2xlgames.com/supercross
- Supercross and Freestyle tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada
- 3 modes of play: Time Trials, Practice and Racing
- 4 player Wi-Fi or 2 player Bluetooth multiplayer
- Ride 125cc, 250cc and 450cc bikes
- Select your appearance from hundreds of different bike and rider combinations
- Race with up to 8 bikes and riders
- 4 camera views including first person with handle bars
- Select from 8 preset control schemes
- Responsive tilt steering interface with tunable sensitivities
- Adjustable level of difficulty
- Statistics tracking with web-based community and rankings
- Comprehensive in game help
- Supports Apple's composite AV cable to play on an external display
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Upgrade for iOS 6, iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
Bikes have wrong sound and numbers in latest version
Great game, my daughter and I race each other in multiplayer all the time.
But the latest update has introduced a problem where it appears that the bikes have been given the wrong engine designations. In the past the 450's were on the left and you scrolled right to get to the 250's, then the 125's. In the current version the 125's are on the left, through to the 450's on the right. But if you pick a 450, you get the 125 sound, and if you pick a 125 you sound like a 450. The 125 also corners like the 450 now as the 450's are a little less agile when turning as expected.
It just looks like a graphical glitch where the wrong engine size numbers have been mixed up.
Please fix, it is a great game.
Perhaps add a,
track builder where u can build your own track.
Apart from that its am awesome game,
Waste of money
I'm in to mx and sx, but was so disappointed with the app. The graphics are a major let down and it hurts playing such a poor quality game on an iPhone 5. When you go around corners, the players stick their leg out in one unrealistic action. Save $4 and get yourself RCMX Matchup. Far more realistic and the graphics are a whole lot better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 14 January 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2XL Games, Inc.
- © 2010, 2XL Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.