Featured in Apple's 'Apps for Foodies - Apps for Cooks' promotion! Kim has appeared on TV & Radio, including A Current Affair, 2GB, That’s Life Magazine, Today Tonight, The Morning Show and The Today Show (MSNBC).
The app includes the following features:
* Recipe Builder - find recipes by adding up to 4 ingredients
* Add to your Shopping List or Favourites
* Email your Shopping List
* Search by ingredient or browse by category
* In-app purchase the recipes from 4 Ingredients 2, Gluten Free and Kids.
* Handy tips to help you in the kitchen
* Links to 4 Ingredients Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
From the bestselling cookbook 4 Ingredients (which has sold over 2 million copies in the past 3 years) comes the 4 Ingredients App!
This app has over 340 quick, easy and delicious recipes at your fingertips and is INCREDIBLY easy and fast to use.
From breakfast, lunches, dips, soups, salads, vegetarian, pastas, stir-frys, casseroles, sweets, cakes and desserts this app is designed for busy people who love to eat well but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen or a fortune in the supermarket.
When it comes to 5 o’clock and you think ‘what’s for dinner’? The 4 Ingredient App will provide you with a solution in seconds. If you have chicken in the fridge, then select chicken and it will give you a host of fabulous chicken dishes that you only need another 3 ingredients to make!
Each recipe has 4 or fewer ingredients, each recipe is explained in a handful of steps, each recipe uses common ingredients, and every recipe is SUPER delicious!
These fast, fabulous and flavorsome recipes will delight you, your friends and family every week! We know, we've made them all and get great feedback at parties and dinners.
For just $2.49 each you can also add:
* 4 Ingredients Book 2 - over 400 new and exciting recipes
* 4 Ingredients GLUTEN FREE - over 400 exciting recipes and all endorsed by the Australian Coeliac Society
* 4 Ingredients KIDS - a hugely popular cookbook that introduces the delights of Pizzadillas, Lime Bombs, Dinosaur Eggs and Spaghetti-Cupcakes to all.
Apple's clever in-app purchase functionality allows you to build a library of quick, easy and YUMMILICIOUS recipes bound to save you time and money in the kitchen :o)
Note from the developer:
If you find your previous in-app purchases are not installed (or you want to install the app on another device linked to the same iTunes account) you can use the 'restore' button on the shop page. When you navigate away and then back to the page, your previous in-app purchased books will be displayed in the foreground.
In response to user feedback, the recipes that are available via in-app purchase of the other books no longer display unless you have purchased the extra books. These were displaying as 'greyed out' text in earlier versions of the app.*
Added YouTube video introductions to the books on the Shop page.
This update includes a name change on the appstore, and corrections and bug fixes in the app.
* The 'number' of available recipes initially referenced at the top of the Recipe Builder also refers to recipes available in other books. Please note that these recipes are still available by purchasing the other books from the 'Shop' page. The initial app includes all the available recipes from Book 1. However, as there are some ingredients and recipe categories that are only used by the other books, some searches and categories will now not return results.
If you have any questions about this update, please make contact from the 'Feedback' section of the app, accessed via the [ i ] button on the main page.
Ratings and Reviews
4 ingredients app
Luv the recipe builder, great value for money, very easy to use, have bought initial app, then paid for other 2 apps for $1.99 each, perfect! Wish that all books were available as well, probably the only downfall is I'm too impatient to have to wait (but I will). Have recommended to friends as its very handy when meal times roll around, gives you ideas or a basic start ing point to build from..
Improvements? A picture of the end result would be super great, for us less confident cooks
Had high hopes
Disappointed that I'm disappointed. Recipe builder is great idea but not really that many recipes even after purchasing 2 additional books. No finished product pictures which is one of the best parts of looking through recipe books. Would also like option to view recipes by books instead of all together in a basic list, e.g. Just the GF recipes. Love reading the little handy hints at the bottom of the recipes but would be a good feature to view them all together so I don't have to write them down or try to remember them. Has so much potential but for now, not impressed. Needs new books to be included too.
I love this app. I can't believe how cheap it is to get the add ons (I've purchased both 4 Ingredients 2 and 4 Ingredients Kids). As a single parent and uni student I find these recipes ingenious, helping me make quick, cheap, nutritious meals that both myself and my child love - meaning I spend less time in the kitchen and more time with my littlie! I hope you add other books soon- I'll defiantly be buying!!
- Meymott Enterprises Pty Ltd
- 19.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 4 Ingredients.
- In-App Purchases
- 4 Ingredients 2 $2.99
- 4 Ingredients Kids $2.99
- Gluten Free $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.