Couch to 5K Runner, c25k 0 to 5K run training: start running boost by Fitness22
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: email@example.com
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.31
I am 63 years old and have tried to keep fit of and on for most of my adult life. However 3 years ago my job became quite sedentary and i was feel sluggish and needed to lose about 10 -12 kgs. I moved my work station from a desk & chair to a bench and standing and shortly after my son introduced me to the couch to 5k app. After about 18 months I was regularly running my 5 k. Then I was diagnosed with severe arthritis of my left hip joint and in august 2014 had a total hip replacement. After some rehab at home and physio i was again pain free and advise by the physiotherapist to cease running. I sought the opinion of my orthopaedic surgeon, who said as long as i jogged on a good treadmill or soft surface i should be able to continue jogging. I returned to the 5k program staring over and I am now enjoying staying in the middle of the program using it as a HIT (high intensity training) cardio session alternating a walk / run from 5 to 10.5 kmh , averaging 3.6 kms three to four times a week. I am very close to losing that 12 kg eating better, and feeling fitter than I have in years.
Highly recommend the program adapted to your personal circummstances and goals.
Stephen Sacco Hillside Melbourne Victoria Australia
It's there for me
First run, just made it... Run by run, step by step I made it to week 6 (I did have to repeat a day or two here and there)...... Then holidays, then sick, then busy... Days turned into weeks. Ready again, lost fitness but what do you expect? Started at week 4 - hopefully this time I make it through, if not the app is there waiting for me 😊 can't recommend it highly enough. 30 mins every second day - mum of 3.
This is the first time I've ever stuck to an exercise routine for more than a couple of days. The program builds up gradually so that it's hard to become deterred because you constantly see progress. I'm half way through and looking forward to making it to 5k. Highly recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 6.31
- Size: 73.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.