The 7 Peaks Ride is an at-your-own pace cycling challenge which takes you up winding mountain roads to spectacular views at the summit of seven Victorian alpine resorts. The 2017-18 season runs from October 27th to April 29th.
The 7 Peaks – Ride High Country app is the proof of your cycling toughness. The 7 Peaks app, which features a new digital passport, allows you to track your rides, keep an eye on what your mates are doing (or not doing) and you'll automatically receive a stamp in your digital passport when you've completed a peak. The only thing you'll need is an active Strava account and a smart-phone or cycling computer.
Whether you're aiming to take down all 7 Peaks, or attempting your first mountain climb, be sure to register for the 7 Peaks – Ride High Country ap first. You’ll receive a host of information on how to prepare for your challenge, examine each of the route profiles and automatically be entered in to the draw for the major prize which is a cycling tour to see the 2018 Tour de France.
Remember, it doesn't count (well, officially speaking) unless you're registered. Make sure you're all signed up before you clip in!
· Register to take up the 7 Peaks challenge
· Profile and display tailored to your own profile
· Digital passport that is automatically stamped when your cycle each of the 7 Peaks
· Search the latest results to see what other participants in the 7 Peaks have accomplished. Filter results to track the progress of your friends (following)
· Get detailed information about each of the 7 Peaks – including descriptions, difficulty ratings, distance and gradient metrics, tips, hints, maps and Strava segment profiles
· Plan your preparation with Training Tips
· View and order your own 7 Peaks cycling kit
· Unlock and order the 7 Peaks Champions Jersey once you have completed all of the 7 Peaks rides
· Get the latest information and automatically be entered into the Major Prize – a guided cycling tour to the Tour de France in 2018
· Stay up to date with all of the latest Important Information
Register before you ride!
Ratings and Reviews
Useless app. Thought the process sounded easy enough but didn’t track my ride, even though the 7 Peaks segment appeared in Strava. Manual process to link the ride seems complicated for those without a background in IT.
Logged out of 7 Peaks app only to find can’t log back in, when registering it only asked for username and email address, not to create a password so God knows what it is. Nothing in help or anywhere, not a very user friendly app at all.
Bring back the old passports.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.