The 7 Peaks Ride is an at-your-own pace cycling challenge which takes you up winding mountain roads to spectacular views at the summit of seven Victorian alpine resorts. The season runs from October to April, check the website for specific opening and closing dates.
The 7 Peaks – Ride High Country app is the proof of your cycling toughness. The 7 Peaks app is now the digital passport, you'll automatically receive a stamp in your digital passport when you've completed a peak. The only thing you'll need is an active Strava account and a smart-phone or cycling computer.
Remember, it doesn't count (well, officially speaking) unless you're registered. Make sure you're all signed up before you clip in!
· Register to take up the 7 Peaks challenge
· Digital passport that is automatically stamped when your cycle each of the 7 Peaks
· Get detailed information about each of the 7 Peaks – including descriptions, difficulty ratings, distance and gradient metrics, tips, hints, maps and Strava segment profiles
· Plan your preparation with Training Tips
· View and order your own 7 Peaks cycling kit
Register before you ride!
Corrections to login process by removing Login button on menu
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine for me
Love how seamlessly it connects with Strava, no having to lug around those old paper passports. The future is now.
Will not let me register
The app will not let me register via Strava and had and is faulty via iPhone with load error every time you try to register and log in. Hope this is fixed soon.
Can’t register with iPhone
iPhone App won’t let me authorise / sync with Strava.
It has been months since I submitted my previous review. Still no update to the app.
I’d be asking for my money back off the developer.
- North East Victoria Tourism Board Inc
- 37.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tourism North East
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.