Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to clean up the streets.
But when they kill a local drug lord's brother and steal millions in cash, Kannon's whole team becomes a target of revenge. Now Kannon has only one option: take down the gang leader that's hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out first.
"An impressive action game that will keep you playing until the end" - SLIDE TO PLAY
"9mm looks great, plays great, and its story will keep you entertained through all of the game's 12 levels" - INTO MOBILE
HIGH CALIBER ACTION
• Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you’ll jump, shoot and fire clip after clip in stunning slow-motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals.
• The action really comes to life as destructible environments splinter and explode from the gunfire.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK
• You’ve got a dangerous job on your hands, so arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons, including a pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, grenade launcher and more.
• Set out to fight crime and corruption in varied locations like the Latino Suburbs, Night Club, Police Department, Rich Suburbs, Industrial Area and Mexico.
• You’ll need to catch gang leaders and informants alive, chasing them through city streets and taking them aside for a not-so-friendly chat in the interrogation challenge.
THE FIGHT NEVER ENDS
Go online to join friends and other opponents in Free for All and Team Deathmatch gunfights for up to 12 players on 4 different maps.
A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that intensifies the tone of the game, including established artists such as:
• Freeway & Jake One
• Beanie Sigel
Featuring a special in-game appearance by Freeway & Jake One.
OPTIMIZED FOR THE iPAD 2! High definition graphics that fully utilize the power of the iPad 2.
Visit our homepage at www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
A few improvements
It's a great game with all the killing, slow motion, storyline, gameplay and graphics. But a few improvements.
1. Sometimes it completely lags BIG! time at most points and it gets pretty annoying especially the multiplayer, but the fact it's a good game the lag has to ruin it a lot.
2. I have a 8GB iPod touch 4G and I have very low space and the game is a very large file, if you can reduce it a little bit without taking any fun out of the game, including the great amazing graphics (if you could) that will be super.
3. After you finished the game you feel it's too short and I finished it less then a day, it's a pretty good game including the storyline but it could be expanded a lot, the only thing I can play now is the multiplayer which is boring.
4. In some occasions It pretty hard to shoot the enemies when they are shooting you through the cars. (talking about "wake up call 2").
5. It always disconnects when I'm online. (Maybe my internet).
6. When i shoot at a enemy it takes a while and when they shoot at me they only shoot 3 or 4 bullets and I'm dead.
7. The stabilization can move a lot in most level which then freezes.
8. It doesn't look that 3d or realistic for example like the punches look more like them touching each other to me.
If you can fix them that will be fantastic then I'll rate it a 5/5, but for now it's a 3/5.
9mm is an amazing game, its displays and utilises all the key features of a great game; amazing, well told story, low repeatation, well designed characters, a massive armory of weapons, and the best of all- THE BIGGEST MULTIPLAYER MAPS ON ANY IOS DEVICE!!! and the graphics are very good as well, for a hand held that is, well you have to expect that, ios can only do and handle so much. so all in all this is defently one of the best games on ios, and i have to say on all hand held devices as well, ecpecially with 12 lengthy levels with a story that just draws u in and keeps you in. 9mm is defently a game i will for ever keep on my device and play though again and again, ecpecally with its extremely addictive multiplayer. a big well done to you guys, you are a massive inspiration to all game designers, creaters etc like myself, well done
i got this game and dead space and few other first\ 3rd person\3d shooters (pretty much all the best looking games) just because i love the idea how far gaming and humanity has come in terms of power in such a small machine,
was disappointed in this game
the graphics are pretty good 4\5
sounds is nice 4\5
i actually like the controls to , thow there is no real customisation
what killed it for me was the fps (frames per second)
i was getting like 20 - 15 on iPod 4th gen is lags so bad it was unplayable for me (mostly during the action scenes which is explainable but not acceptable)
I'm getting an iPhone 4s soon and hope it improves performance
i don't really like the idea of patches if it was intended for iPod 4th gen but runs at thow frames, makes me want to return it.
i hope i have a lemon and that others are enjoying a crisp gameplay
i cannot recommend for iPod 4th gen users or any other lower apple device, until fps is fixed
- Category: Games
- Released: 14 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 755 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- 1250 Cash$5.49
- 450 Cash$1.99
- 200 Cash$0.99
- 4100 Cash$15.99
- 15000 Cash$51.99