By Tadashi Okabe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The App to create the animated GIF of moving alphabets.
1. Type the letter on the keyboard.
2. Move alphabets to the inside of the grid by dragging.
3. Press the Shoot Button, you can take a picture as a single frame of animation.(Max 50 frames)
4. You can create an animation by repeating the alphabet moving and the picture shooting.
5. Press the Watch Button to preview the animation.
6. The animation can be sent by E-Mail or SMS/MMS.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Changed the design.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 16 April 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Tadashi Okabe
- © Tadashi Okabe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.