By Australian Broadcasting Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to ABC ME
ABC ME is a video-on-demand app for Australian primary school aged children that forms part of the ABC iview family. Watch ABC ME shows when and where you want in a trusted online environment. ABC ME is free and there are no adverts or in-app purchases.
- Quality shows: ABC ME is the home to many trusted and loved shows, carefully selected to entertain and educate young Australians. In the app you’ll also find some favourite, age and classification appropriate ABC and ABC KIDS shows that are loved by primary school children.
- Personalise your app: Add favourite shows to your own, easy-to-access ‘My Shows’ page by clicking on ‘Add to my shows’ on any program page. You can also create your own avatar and save reactions to shows.
- Explore and discover: Discover new shows and find themed content recommendations from the ABC ME team on the ‘Explore’ page.
- Parental Control Settings: Parents and carers can limit access to certain shows based on classification levels or turn off individual shows.
- Trusted environment: All data is stored locally, users are not personally identified using this app.
- Watch via Wifi or 3G/4G.
This app is designed for devices running iOS 8 and above. Due to rights restrictions, ABC ME is geo-blocked to Australia.
Important: The ABC is not responsible for the amount of mobile data you consume using the ABC ME app. If you are concerned about mobile data consumption, consider updating your device settings to disable cellular data.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Fixes for compatibility with the latest version of iOS.
Great App, but.......
I downloaded this app at the request of my two young sons as they love some of the content on the ABC Me channel. Unfortunately a lot of the content is not appropriate for their age so the app can work well by allowing me to only allow certain shows to appear (via "restrict content"). This works great UNITL any new show is added to the list and for some strange reason is set to ON by default! Surely it would make a lot more sense that when users are choosing to restrict content then any newly added content should be OFF by default. Can this be changed in the next update as it's the only thing making me wary of letting my kids use it. Otherwise it's a great app.
This is app is usually awesome but since this morning I have been having trouble accessing the app. I don’t know what happened but I also tried refreshing my iPad but it still it didn’t work. I wanted to watch ‘the next step’ (p.s.my favourite show!) but it didn’t work. When I downloaded the app again, I tried accessing it but it started loading and then it went back to my iPads home page. What is wrong with it?
Please try and help me!🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
shows gone missing
The first time i got ths app i was excited about me being able to see these even if they were not on the tv, but after the shows go misssing and it gets really annoying i would love it if they put a search button for people to search for their shows as well as stop making the shows go missing cause its really annoying but plz fix this then it will be a great app. so that why i give this app a 1 out of 5. The app also keeps glitching plz fix this
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 07 September 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- © Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.