ABC KIDS iview
By Australian Broadcasting Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to ABC KIDS iview
ABC KIDS iview is a video on demand app for preschoolers brought to you by the ABC. Watch ABC KIDS shows when and where you want in a trusted online environment. ABC KIDS iview content is free and advertising free.
- Quality Programs: ABC KIDS is the home to many trusted and loved programs, carefully selected to educate and entertain Australian children.
- Child Focussed Design: ABC KIDS iview gives children the confidence to independently control their own viewing.
- Grown Ups Section: Parents can actively be involved in their children’s viewing and access parent information.
- Filter Shows: Toggle specific shows ON or OFF. Shows turned OFF will not appear in the app.
- Automatic Favourites: Favourite shows that are watched most often will automatically move to the first page of the app – making them easier to find for children.
- Watch via Wifi or 3G/4G.
This app is designed for devices running iOS 8 and above. Watching ABC KIDS iview on any Apple device is metered regardless of your ISP. Due to rights restrictions, ABC KIDS iview is geo-blocked to Australia.
Important: Data consumption.
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over mobile data (3G, 4G) depends on several things:
* How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
* How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
* How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a mobile data (3G, 4G) connection could be expensive. For more information about data consumption in relation to streaming video, please visit the iview FAQs or the Help & Feedback section within the app.
Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. To disable 3G in your device, visit Settings > General > Network, and turn 'Enable 3G' to Off.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Fixed an issue where playing some shows crashed the app
My 2 yo & I love this app but it needs some bug fixes
Thanks for making this app free and available for everyone, however the app needs some bug fixes at least for the iPhone version, audio keeps going while the visual freezes and my toddler gets a little frustrated when she can't watch her favourite shows because it freezes after 10 seconds usually. Thanks for your time 😊
Doesn't work well
Originally this app was fantastic, we had no problems.
But I'm the past year I've found it doing everything that everyone has complained about here: freezing picture; "no internet connection" when everything else works fine; screen stays black; won't load etc.
It's so frustrating.
Why has it changed/declined so much?
Latest update has big problems
This app was working perfectly and my daughter loved being able to watch her favourite shows when it was convenient for her. HOWEVER lately the app immediately shuts down the instant that you click on ANY episode to watch. It's really disappointing as this was a great app for the kids. 😔
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 July 2017
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- © Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.