ABC's for Kids
By Michelle Blum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover a fun new way for kids to learn the alphabet! This interactive learning app teaches kids their ABC's with entertaining graphics, friendly narration, and laugh-out-loud animal noises.
Designed for toddlers 2 and up, ABC's for Kids is so easy to use, your child will start confidently learning their alphabet within seconds. When your child touches a letter of the alphabet, such as K, the narration exclaims: "K is for kangaroo" as a cute cartoon kangaroo is revealed. When you tap the cartoon, a funny animal sound will play: "boing boing!" Just watch as the kids crack up with delight, and start mimicking the letters and animal sounds!
• Learn the English alphabet letters
• Learn to pronounce each alphabet letter
• Learn animal names
• Laugh at 26 hilarious animal noises, all made verbally
• View uppercase or lowercase letters
• Enjoy with or without sounds
• Use our effective animal flashcards, each displaying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Developed specifically for preschool-aged children
- Category: Education
- Released: 05 July 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michelle Blum
- © 2010 Michelle Blum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.