Absalt EasyWakeup PRO - smart alarm clock (easy wake up)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited time SALE 30% ($14.99->$9.99). Get it NOW and any updates will be FREE for you.
Constantly improved during last 4 years (>4000 human-hours). We have a huge experience with alarm clock systems for iOS.
Many people all over the world have been using EasyWakeup, which is the first smart alarm clock in the App Store since 2008. Also 80% of the improvements we added to the program are our customers' requests.
============== REVIEWS ==============
"The best morning app for iOS." — Men's Health.
"Once you try it, you'll wonder how you have gone without it." — iphoneappsfinder.com
"Anyone who just wants to have a good day must have this app!" — Jeremy, Iowa.
============== ABOUT ==============
EasyWakeup is an advanced alarm clock for iPhone/ iPod Touch. Based on the natural sleep cycle we go through every night, the app senses when it's most appropriate to wake you. Just set the time when you have to be up and the app will then gently wake you at the optimal time within the chosen interval.
You'll wake up feeling refreshed, energized and ready for your day.
You could start waking more refreshed as of tomorrow!
And why shouldn't you - a good morning lays the groundwork for a great day!
============= FEATURES =============
- A smart algorithm to find your appropriate waking-time
- A fade-in melody for gentle awakening
- iPod music, dictaphone. Use your favorite music, affirmations or your lover's voice
- Optionally set up snooze time and method (press the button, touch the screen and/or just shake the device)
Easy to use
- Can work with two people in the bed (should be placed on the side of the bed)
- The app automatically determines a sensitivity of your body movements/device/mattress (even tempurpedic!)
- Beautiful dynamic instructions depending on your device/settings
- The app theme is optimized to be used at night
- Extra options will appear only after enabling "expert mode" (disabled by default)
Warranty of awakening
- It will automatically change depending on a daylight time
- Did you forget to set the maximum volume or left your device in silent mode? No problem: the program will fade-in the volume to predefined maximum
- Vibration will start after volume reaches the maximum volume
- Even if you have put the quiet melody accidentally so app will automatically switch to high volume and to standard melody in 10 min
- You can prevent full exit from the application by clicking the button "Home". Then the application will wake you up using local push notifications
We care about your device
- Maximum battery save. iOS 5+: up to 72 hours of work = 10% per night (although charge is recommended anyway)
- NO fast app switching. Maximum saving for your battery and memory
- Autostop alarm after 4 hours
- Warnings on low battery and lack of free space
- Your device be tested every application launch.
- Graphs. Learn when and how often you moved at night
- Statistics. How long you slept, average amount of hours in a bed
- Notes. Make a note of your dreams and your mood in the morning
- option to random melody from iPod lib
- Сountdown mode (optional). Just setup the number of hours you want to sleep.
- Choose whether you want to wake by vibration, swell sound or both
- Choose one from several of your own preset alarm clocks
- Send a log by email for detailed study on your computer
- iPod Touch support
- more info on www.easywakeup.net
What's New in Version 14.11
minor iOS 8 improves
I have just paid for the newest version for this. I loved the old version but it started to wake me up with a very jarring blast of trumpets. I have now purchased the latest version and every time I open it it tells me I am running an old unsupported version and I need to upgrade. Clicking ok takes me back to the App Store where I open the new app I purchased - which then tells me I am running an old unsupported version....... Get it together guys. Right now I just paid a ridiculous amount for an alarm clock that is supposed to wake you up gently but just woke me up with another blast of trumpets!!!!! No response from support at all either.
I want my money back! Was a great product but not now!
Update on the waking melodies.
I used to like some of the standard melodies but of late they annoy more than anything. However there is the facility to import music from your library so now I wake to the melodious music of 'The Vespers of 1610' by Monteverdi but you can use whatever you like. Personal choice.
Absalt EasyWakeup PRO
Absalt EasyWakeup PRO is the application I use every day from my iPad.
It is a very user friendly program with lots of options that you can choose for your intended purpose.
Overall ... Very happy with this application!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 07 November 2014
- Version: 14.11
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alexandra Kholyavkina
- © 2008—2014 Absalt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.