The Accu-Chek Connect App puts diabetes management tools in the palm of your hand. Features of the app include:
• Automatically transfer blood glucose results from supported Accu-Chek wireless meters – no more written logbooks.
• Get help with insulin doses with Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor. (Where available - prescription required)
• Automatically share data and access additional tools with Accu-Chek Connect Online personal account. https://www.accu-chekconnect.com
• Share your diabetes information with your healthcare team via your Accu-Chek Connect Online account, email, or text message.
• Easy to read graphs help identify trends and patterns.
• Advanced logbook options including: meals (size, carbs, or calories), food images, insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight, health state, and notes.
• Apple Health integration
Before installing the latest app version, it is recommended to back up your current data from the Settings menu in the App (Settings > Data Sharing > Backup).
The Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor feature must be activated by your healthcare professional with appropriate information needed for set-up and use.
The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is intended as an aid in the treatment of diabetes. The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app provides for electronic download of blood glucose meters, manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
If you need further help with this application, you can find your country’s Accu-Chek customer support contact information at www.accu-chek.com.
Connect App Instruction Manual:
© 2018 Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Sandhofer Strasse 116
68305 Mannheim, Germany
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK CONNECT are trademarks of Roche.
APPLE, APPLE logo, APP STORE, IPAD, and IPHONE are trademarks of Apple Inc.
CE 0088 This product fulfils the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices.
• Updated translations for Serbian and Macedonian
• Fixed 3-Day Profile / Testing in Pairs reminder bug
• Improved behavior when restoring from iCloud to a new device
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok. But problem with auto send.
I set my meter on auto-send, but not anymore as it was kind of useless. It says the data is transferred, but only after I do “download data from machine” and do the transferring again then the data is actually transferred. So i do bulk transferring at once.
Another thing is it seems to always lag whenever I try to upload image from gallery. It just stops at the gallery, I can’t select any picture, and I can’t cancel either so my only option is to force exit the app. Would this get fixed?
Developer Response ,
Please ensure that Bluetooth® wireless technology is enabled on your mobile device for results to be transferred from your meter to your phone.
Easy to Use
Been using for over a month, easy to use and keep track of sugar levels. Bluetooth stopped working twice just unpaired from phone and meter then repaired again and works fine. Would recommend to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment.
I gave this app a one star initially but now that the developers have obviously done a lot of work on it I now find it is brilliant. Anyone who has given it a bad rap in the past please update the app, it is well worth it.
Developer Response ,
Please try downloading and installing the app again.
- Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc
- 123.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.