Aconex is the #1 cloud platform for managing information and processes on the world’s largest construction and engineering projects. Access all your project data on your mobile device anytime/anywhere. Connect with your team and keep things moving while maintaining the highest levels of security.
- Documents & Drawings: Review documents and drawings. Add mark ups and comment as you go. Easily exchange information with other apps.
- Project Mail: Control project communication. Create or respond to mail. Distribute information to other parties on the project.
- Tasks: Access unread, outstanding and overdue tasks.
- Photos & Videos: Attach photos or videos to mail and RFIs.
- Work Offline: Continue to work offline, creating mail and accessing local documents. Syncing occurs automatically when connectivity is restored.
- Store Files Locally: Keep files on your device until you’re ready to share them with the project by using the “My Mobile Files” feature.
• General Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Dreadful, iPhone X interface can’t get past opening screens
I can’t even get past the initial opening screens on the app as the User interface is just in the top quarter of my screen and I can’t close it. I can’t comment on the functionality of the app as I can’t get into it.
Crashes all the time
Was looking forward to working with my old friend again (Aconex). Sadly - every time I click on my unread items from my tasks page - it crashes. What a waste of time.
I've written emails I the developers to fix up the bugs before, and was excited when an update was available, it fixed the black rim around the reply screen and you can actually see the reply button now! So , sent an urgent email early this morning and was wondering why haven't I received a response, checked the actual sent mail on aconex via web, the content showed this-NULL!!!!!! How embarrassing and inefficient!!! Lucky it wasn't to the client! Fix up the app please , test it properly ! Can't afford to have this Half baked and no point using aconex since I can't even reply via web on my iPad nor iPhone, thought the app would be great, apparently not at all.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.