"Omg... these pictures are amazing. What a fun way to learn action words!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
When it comes to learning a new language, action words are one of the best ways to get started regardless of age.
The app is so easy to use that even toddlers will delight in the gorgeous pictures as they start to explore and learn over 100 new action words.
This app focused on helping kids learn new action words by
showing gorgeous photographs where the actions are clearly acted out.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is super easy to customize so you can adjust everything to your liking
● You can turn individual action words ON or OFF and introduce one new action word at a time
● The app is super easy to use for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can add new concepts (actions, emotions, etc.) in one click
● The app comes loaded with over 100 action words grouped by level of difficulty
● Great for kids with special needs
● The app is great for having discussions, asking questions, and engaging with kids
WHY KIDS AND STUDENTS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● 500+ gorgeous photos keep kids engaged and wanting more
● The app if fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but needs better execution
This could be a great tool for teaching my autistic son some verbs. The photos are fantastic and well chosen. However compared to other apps he can use it isn't stimulating enough. Customising the sounds is a great idea, but a comprehensive sound set needs to come with the package. It is silent at the moment. Fun Background music would help, as would some sonic and visual feedback when you choose the wrong picture. I don't know how much work would be involved but it would really help and would be worth paying more for.
You have done it again.. Excellent!i
Excellent! Great images, well thought out. Some could have more than one answer which is tricky for the younger children but being able to change and create your own is a fabulous bonus. I have simplified it for my younger children who love it!
Thank you so much for providing yet another high quality app free of charge. Your apps are perfect for use in an ABA program, and I can't recommend them highly enough, especially this one. Perfect!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.