The AcuMonitor app allows you to check the current status of embroidery work on your iOS device using Wi-Fi. You can check embroidery progress even if you are away from the machine. With AcuMonitor, you don't need to sit by the machine anymore. While the machine is embroidering, you can go and do other things.
AcuMonitor is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
* Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11
* HORIZON Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
* SKYLINE S9/atelier 9 version 1.10
Link with Sewing Machine
* Check embroidery progress on your device.
* Check machine status.
* View a list of all thread colors for the design which is being embroidered.
* The amount of time remaining until the next thread change can be checked.
The status of the following items is displayed with messages and icons:
* Ready to sew
* Changing thread
* Changing needle
* Thread breakage
* No connection
* A function which displays the needle drop point making it easier to check the current sewing position.
* A magnifying function that enables even large designs to be checked in minute detail.
* In the demonstration mode, the app's planned operations can be checked even when not connected to your sewing machine.
Ratings and Reviews
AcuMonitor not working!
My AcuMonitor app used to work fine until today, now even though it shows as being connected to my machine it just will not run anything at all.
I think it might be due to the latest iOS update that I installed today just before trying to use AcuMonitor. It worked fine yesterday before the iOS update.
I hope this helps in fixing it, thank you.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.