Addition & Subtraction For Kids
By Internet Design Zone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This math app is for parents whose kids are in 1 or 2 grade or in the age group 3-6.
Learn addition and subtraction underwater with fishes. Small kids can easily practise their math skills - addition and subtraction - with this educational game.
How kids can benefit?
- Learn the basics of addition and subtraction.
- Perfect their counting skills by keeping their fingers on the fishes that appear on screen.
Every question and answer is spoken aloud by the background voice. Thus the child also learns to associate the numbers with their names.
- Easy to use interface which small kids can understand
- Five levels with ten questions in every level.
- First level free. Remaining 4 available as in-app purchase.
- Just right for math of 1 or 2 grade
- Random new questions, whenever you replay.
What's New in Version 2.1
Trying to resolve App updating problem. If you are facing problems of app updation, please delete the old app and then download the latest update. It should work properly.
The idea of this app is good. I only gave it 2 stars because when a child gets an answer wrong the fish comes up with a "wrong" sign, a sad look on his face, doing the thumb down and there's a loud "Boooooooooo!" Not very encouraging for young users.
Addition and subtraction for kids
Won't install on iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 February 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Internet Design Zone
- © 2010 Internet Design Zone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Levels$0.99