Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account)
This Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
Bug Fix – fixed viewing MP4 files on iOS devices.
Bug Fix – fixed echo heard on iPad when user entered meeting room.
Ratings and Reviews
Not only is the website horrible, but so is the application for here, and the computer.
It’s known Flash is a very horrible service, hence why it has stopped being the most used service. Flash has an update every week or so, that means this application doesn’t work most of be time. When you do get it working, either it still bothers you about flash, or it is almost unusable. It’s okay on a computer, but here on your phone or iPad? It’s horrible. It takes 30 seconds to load up the messages, and it takes longer to load up any videos in the lesson.
I can’t wait until this is replaced by another service for schools and other educational institutions because currently it’s horrible.
I downloaded this hoping I could use my iPad to watch University lectures that had been previously recorded using Adobe Connect. Unfortunately it keep telling me I need Flash Player. Back to the laptop! I might be doing something wrong so that it is bypassing this version and using the uni version so I will follow it up further.
You can’t view a recording through this app on an iPad. You are only able to join a live webinar. In this day and age who could have imagined an app being so far behind the eight ball. Hopelessly behind the times.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.