Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later
Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (**premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken (**premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (**premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (**premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (**premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5s and later as well as iPad mini 2 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 11 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
**Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPad app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
• Tapping and holding to show the before state now shows the image without any edits applied. Previously, the before state disabled only the edits applied on the mobile device.
• Introduced a new disclosure mechanism next to the All Photos album to show and hide the Lr Camera Photos, Recently Added, and People albums.
• Introduced a mechanism to offer merge suggestions for people within the People view.
• Fixed a bug where raw photos might not be supported if imported through Google Drive, Dropbox, and other file transfer services.
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.1 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Additional user interface refinements, bug fixes, and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Photo editing for professionals.
Desktop presets won’t sync
Don’t waste your time trying to sync your desktop presets to this. I have spent hours trying to do it to no avail. I tried googling it and many other people are having issues but no responses or fixes. Seriously so clunky and terrible, not straight forward at all.
DO NoT PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION
If you are wanting to use Lightroom on both your computer and phone, do not pay for the apple subscription. The apple one is not recognised on the computer and then when you cancel your apple subscription to upgrade to the full version which you can use on both devices, you have to wait till the end of the month. So are pretty much stuffed until then. It should clearly state that the subscription locks your adobe account to your apple device.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 152.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.