Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages feature combines powerful Photoshop editing and quick Style Transfer to help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
• Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and edit it the way you like:
o Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
o Double tap to pan and zoom.
o Adjust/fix a single image and apply any look.
o Change border thickness and color.
• Enhanced widget: Get surprised with the auto-generated collage suggestions inside the app widget.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
. Watermark Workflow Enhancements: You can now place watermarks in various pre-set positions and add/remove the background for watermark. You can also choose from our list of pre-defined watermarks.
. Bug fixes for better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Pro photographers have sworn by Photoshop for decades, and this streamlined image-editing toolkit puts its legendary power in anyone’s hands. From instant fix-ups to fine-tuned adjustments, everything you need is here and easy to use—plus lots of fun filters and frames. Best of all, Photoshop Express can sync with other apps in the Adobe family for even more ways to make your snapshots look their best.
Great app but slowing
Since the last couple of ‘updates ‘ adding yet more features the basics have suffered. Sure it’s less glitchy but seems to be getting bogged down. It gets progressively slower on image saving the more photos processed. It used to be really quick. I would even suggest placing all the collage and ‘looks’ features in a companion app and leave the basic editing features alone which are my interest. Hopefully the developers know what I’m talking about. Are you monitoring app performance as yet more features are piled on?
Thanks for responding
After a couple more updates since, it’s still slow and glitchy, a real pity. Surely you know what has happened to slow the program down. Surely a reasonable speed of saving and loading more images is just as important as more features.
I’m using the latest iPad Pro with the latest iOS.
Thanks for your feedback. Can you tell in detail which device/OS you are using and we will look into your problems.
Good app but...
You know how you can share your photos with other people who use the app? I just find that the liking system really needs to improve. People are getting thousands of views on stunning pictures but only getting a few likes. I’ve posted my own photos that aren’t the top photos but they’re pretty good and I’ve got no likes! I know the point of this app is to enhance and photoshop pictures but it’s quite rude of people to just view photos and not like them when they’re amazing photos!!! I just think the people on the app need to step up and like other peoples picture more and give them credit for their stunning work! And also I’d like to broaden the range of photos to other people’s hobbies and preferences instead of just lands and people.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 168.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.