Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it (worst case scenario)
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later
Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (**premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken (**premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (**premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (**premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (**premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
**Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPad app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
• Improvements to organizational user interface, including two new smart folders (Lr Camera Photos and Recently Added), new Shared Albums tab to see and control all of the albums shared on lightroom.adobe.com, new multi-select mode (long tap to enter multi-select), and more.
• Updated filter menu, enabling you to filter your images by media type, camera, location, keywords, and whether or not the image has been edited.
• HDR and Long Exposure photos captured within the Lr Camera are now greatly reduced in size, without any apparent quality loss.
• New Technology Preview: Depth Map Support. Adds in a new mode in the Lr Camera letting you capture HEIC images with depth maps as well as a new selective tool that leverages depth maps captured with the Lr Camera or other capture tools. The new Depth selection tool lets you quickly turn a depth map into a selection that can be modified with a brush, and then use the same editing tools available with other selection tools to modify your image. Depth capture requires iPhone with dual camera (iPhone 7+, 8+, X) and currently supports the rear camera only on the iPhone X.
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 10.5 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to have but needs improvements
This is a great app to have, and I use it a lot to take photos and edit photos. It is very useful and powerful in being able to make basic adjustments to images. Coupled with the app Adobe Photoshop Fix, it is great.
An INCREDIBLY major drawback to this app is the inability to export as a RAW image or even a TIFF or PNG. Whenever exporting, the only format exports occur in is JPG. I know it is possible to export the original RAW image, but if it is not possible to export an edited image in the highest quality possible through changing the format, what is the point of even having the ability to edit and take RAW images? I feel this is a very important feature that needs to be added so that we can fully embrace the power of the app.
An awful experience I have had through this is from a TIFF image of the night sky that I took. After editing it through Lightroom, I exported it to my camera roll to share with others. This is when I found a lot of noise and loss of quality compared to the photo in Lightroom. The reason for this is because of the export happening in JPG format rather than the lossless formats of either TIFF or PNG.
ADOBE PLEASE ADD THE FEATURE IF BEING ABLE TO EXPORT IN DIFFERENT FORMATS.
Great program but has it’s issues
Started to use this to manage my photos, edit them and share across all of my devices.
I have to say although it is pretty easy in many ways there are some things that aren’t particularly intuitive or even seem dumb.
Having to manually tell Lightroom to update the view of a folder to show images you have just exported to it is IMHO stupid - I am sure there is some great excuse related to syncing etc. but come on it is just cumbersome.
I have also mistakenly added stars to every image, somehow, which has basically wiped on the ratings I had painstakingly added. (Should the program not ask if your sure?)
Also lost lots of metadata because you have to manually tell lightroom to save all changes to the file. Ahhh
You get used to it, but I have to say, if there was a comparable program without these flaws (awesome photographer control) I would probably jump.
Also issues with smart folders (shared across devices) keeping up to date with the folders they are based on. Stupid system
Anyway, the program is awesome in many ways for being able to apply edits across many photos etc.
If you only want to use your photos within Lightroom, then fine. But if you plan on saving a few images to your device or share them to another mobile app I wish you the best of luck...
The app has the most ridiculous bulk select feature I've ever seen (if you want to easily select a large number of images). First, if you swipe your finger from one image to the next it doesn't pick up the rows so you have to swipe over every single image. That doesn't sound too bad, except that it doesn't scroll the view once you get to the bottom of your screen and to make matters worse, once you've selected a group of images in one go, you can't do it again. It unchecks them all. I am literally about to throw my phone at the wall. How this passed QA testing is beside me.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 217.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.