Adobe Photoshop Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store Best of 2012 **
** App Store Hall of Fame **
Transform your images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• General bug fixes
• Improved support for iOS 7
• Updated support for Pogo Connect stylus
Missing some valuable tools & features
First off, there's no hand tool so you can't grab a layer object and move it easily (unless there's another way to do it). Secondly, there's no quick selection tool so its incredibly hard to grab the object you want to remove it - using the magic wand is just a complete pain. Also, there's no portrait support, only landscape. If you can do portrait on the iPhone version surely Adobe could implement a portrait UI for iPad! Is this really Adobe who made this app?
Oh and it doesnt support *.psd files making the app even more primitive. Do yourself a favour and just use Photogene 2 instead which gives you far more choice and costs far less
Best software out!
You can create almost watever you wants, import photos or search them on google inside the app. Its missing some tools but still an awesome app!
This app is awesome.
After awhile of using this app I was getting angry at the scribble selection tool. Then I realised you could just choose show pointer and use the lasso selection tool that's when it got awsome
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 November 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.