Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS.
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to sign, review, and share.
• Add comments to your document in Acrobat Reader and they will sync back to Adobe Scan.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Ratings and Reviews
Rating is for a few UI bugs; 4stars overall
1. Swiping left on a file to reveal “More”, “Rename” and “Delete” options, a window pops up to confirm selection, but you can sometimes select a file which is “behind” the pop-up. This will open the file with the pop-up window still up and freeze the app.
2. When entering text in a field with the onscreen keyboard, the “Previous”, “Next”, “Reset Field” and “Done” are blue in colour on a dark grey background located above the keyboard making it hard to read.
3. Selecting “Reset Field” will make the keyboard hide and a pop-up window to confirm your choice. Why do I have to tap twice to make one decision? Also, the keyboard hiding every time I need to reset a field is very annoying and interrupts the workflow.
1 or 2 things could make it better
This app is really good for reading and making notes on the go but I wish you could organize your documents into lists or sections. I also wish that there was a way to change the names of each document once they are in the app.
These two things would really help with organization (if these features already exist then I can't find them and maybe they need to be made easier to find).
Dropbox sync not working with multiple devices
I edit a pdf on my office iPad using acrobat reader. Saved in the Dropbox. Got home and started working on my home iPad, I can see the newer edited version in the Dropbox app but when I open Acrobat reader to keep editing the file it is somehow stuck to an earlier version. Both are iPad pros with latest iOs versions. Weird. Otherwise great app!
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 145 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1993-2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack $14.99
- Adobe ExportPDF $37.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.