By Thomas Wana
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AeroPad is a PDF and image viewing application made ready for cockpit use. Designed from the ground up by a pilot, it has a lot of unique features no other app has to offer.
* Unique user interface concept specifically designed for cockpit operations
* View PDFs of any size, possibly consisting of thousands of pages, including PDF-navigation (outlines, bookmarks)
* View images of any size, any resolution
* Whiteboard for storing handwriting
* Night mode suitable for night flying (red and green supported)
* Chronostat for one-click-storing of e.g. block time, departure time, etc., in UTC, and calculations
* Delivers the best experience on the iPad, but is also capable of running on the iPhone and iPod touch, which makes these devices perfect backup options
* Easy file sharing
* Designed with flight safety in mind
* NOTE: this App doesn't contain ANY charts, but programs like Jeppesen JeppView™ make it easy to "print" charts into a PDF.
Please check out the detailed description and more screenshots here: http://www.wana.at/aeropad/
"I think as it is, it is a great application"
"Really great support and a very useful app indeed"
I'D APPRECIATE HEARING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH AEROPAD AS WELL AS ANY FEEDBACK AND IDEAS FOR IMPROVEMENT! I WISH YOU MANY HAPPY FLIGHTS WITH AEROPAD!
What's New in Version 2.3
Further iOS 7 fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 02 October 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Thomas Wana
- © 2010 Thomas Wana
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.