By Lakehorn AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Check out AeroWeather Pro with even more functionality like today widget or Apple Watch app. **
Get current and precise weather conditions (METAR) as well as weather forecasts (TAF), which are used by pilots for their flight preparations. You can choose worldwide airport weather stations from the built-in database by either name, ICAO code, or based on your current location. Data will be shown in its original format or fully decoded into easy understandable texts.
** NOTE: in order to display temperatures in Fahrenheit, switch off "Show original units"!
- shows additional information like sunrise/sunset, station location/elevation, timezone, and daylight saving adjustment
- optionally displays all times in GMT or in the station's local time
- supports US and metric units
- display/adding of nearby stations
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- Added Japanese localization
- Decoder: vertical visibility (VV) is now taken into account for flightrule determination
- Updated station database
Bugfixes and Maintenance:
- METAR decoding of RVR might have caused app to crash
- Fixed Maldives data source
- Minor display and user interface issues (e.g. flightrule icons)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 25 November 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Lakehorn AG
- © 2008-2015 Lakehorn AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.