Agworld for iPad: Collaborative Farm Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s first Collaborative Farming Solution that enables farmers and agronomists to truly work as one. Agworld’s document management, data capture tools, farm maps, library of labels and MSDS and communication tools improve your workflow and increase your production efficiency.
Agworld’s full-featured iPad app is the most convenient way to access, capture, manage and share your farm data from anywhere. The truly online / offline app allows you to get things done while in the paddock, even without an internet connection. The app automatically syncs all your information to your secure account once you are back in range.
- Record your observations and recommendations quickly using an app that is designed to be used in the field.
- Add photos or draw on paddock maps when sending new jobs so that you can identify key areas and communicate with your clients more efficiently.
- Get an overview of your clients' information and activities at a glance; receive alerts of field activities and client job progress for truly powerful in-field decision making.
- Access up to date product labels and MSDS when you need it.
- Write the fastest, most accurate recommendations by applying existing templates to auto-populate the required fields of a new recommendation.
- Follow the turn by turn GPS directions to the location of your jobs.
- Quickly create crop plans for future seasons by applying crop templates on the iPad.
- View your interactive farm maps, yield and sampling results created by your Agworld agronomist with just a few taps.
- Discover paddock insights by yield data, total cost to date, the number of jobs due and your planned/actual gross margin across all your paddocks, right on the maps page.
- Map your paddocks by driving around its boundary.
- See your to-do, done and draft jobs for a quick way to stay on top of your tasks.
- Use the handy library to look up product labels and MSDS.
- Plan and budget your season in under 10 minutes using templates loaded from the Agworld website.
- Accurately calculate your tank mix using the built in calculator.
- Convert individual paddocks into actuals from multiple paddock recommendations.
- Get notified of new recommendations from your agronomist or consultant.
What's New in Version 5.8
**PLEASE SUBMIT TO THE WEBSITE ANY UNSUBMITTED ACTIVITIES, PINS, NOTES ETC AND COMPLETE A DATA SYNC BEFORE UPGRADING**
What’s New in Version 5.8:
- Add drawing multi-polygon paddock boundaries - including cutting out shapes and adding additional shapes.
- Add pivot drawing - circular paddock boundaries.
- Support liquid blends in the custom blend calculator.
- Get directions to any paddock or pin from the map screen.
- Activities can be "tagged" with custom text to help with searching and filtering.
- New paddock insights layer to show active withholding periods on the map.
- Library product information now shows the concentration of each active ingredient.
- Add crop use to agronomic snapshot and map labels.
- When converting activities, comments and photos can be optionally copied across to the new activity.
- Add option to annotate photos.
- Add option to show user location when creating map annotations.
- Improve job list filtering, and add filtering by tag.
- Improve visibility of paddocks that have already been converted to actual.
- Improve date validation on activities.
- Improve boundary drawing in the background for when the device is put to sleep.
- Paddock labels can be toggled when creating activities.