The world’s first Collaborative Farming Solution that enables farmers and agronomists to truly work as one. Agworld’s document management, data capture tools, farm maps, library of labels and MSDS and communication tools improve your workflow and increase your production efficiency.
Agworld’s full-featured iPhone app is the most convenient way to access, capture, manage and share your farm data from anywhere. The truly online / offline app allows you to get things done while in the paddock, even without an internet connection. The app automatically syncs all your information to your secure account once you are back in range.
- Record your observations and recommendations quickly using an app that is designed to be used in the field.
- Get an overview of your clients' information and activities at a glance; receive alerts of field activities and client job progress for truly powerful in-field decision making.
- Access up to date product labels and MSDS when you need it.
- Write the fastest, most accurate recommendations by applying existing templates to auto-populate the required fields of a new recommendation.
- Follow the turn by turn GPS directions to the location of your jobs.
- View your interactive farm maps, yield and sampling results created by your Agworld agronomist with just a few taps.
- Discover paddock insights by yield data, total cost to date, the number of jobs due and your planned/actual gross margin across all your paddocks, right on the maps page.
- Map your paddocks by driving around its boundary.
- See your to-do, done and draft jobs for a quick way to stay on top of your tasks.
- Use the handy library to look up product labels and MSDS.
- Plan and budget your season in under 10 minutes using templates loaded from the Agworld website.
- Accurately calculate your tank mix using the built in calculator.
- Convert individual paddocks into actuals from multiple paddock recommendations.
- PCT Satamap SVI imagery is now available as a layer on the maps page! This layer utilises satellite NDVI imagery to expose the biomass variability in your crops, identify poor performing areas and inform scouting locations. This feature requires an internet connection to fetch and update the layer images.
- Small fixes and improvements throughout the app
What was new in 4.8:
- Drill into what inputs delivered a nutrient in the paddock snapshot
** PLEASE SUBMIT ANY UNSUBMITTED JOBS, ACTIVITIES, PINS, NOTES ETC AND COMPLETE A DATA SYNC BEFORE UPGRADING **
Ratings and Reviews
It is good in the fact it is easy to use, compared to their pc model. Needs a few more features built in. Such as a scanner for bar codes for easy product entry and ability to take pics within the app and apply them to particular tasks.
- Agworld Pty Ltd
- 150.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2018 Agworld Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.