By Dodd And Crossett
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AirID provides mortgage brokers and real estate agents with an easy-to- use mobile application that simplifies the Verification of Identity (VOI) process. AirID helps create a secure, consistent and client-friendly system for identifying clients in residential property transactions in New South Wales.
- What is AirID?
AirID is a mobile application that can be used on your iPhone to verify the identity of your clients for property transactions. AirID lets you conveniently take pictures of your client and their identification documents in order to satisfy VOI regulations – but these photos are not saved to your phone. AirID’s intuitive system understands the VOI category requirements and guides you through simple steps to ensure a standardised and compliant VOI process within your office.
- Why use AirID?
Changes to legislation across Australia have placed stricter regulations on both mortgage brokers and real estate agents when conducting property transactions. At the very least, VOI is best practice for both mortgage brokers and real estate agents when identifying their clients. Verification of Identity generally requires you to:
1) conduct a face-to- face interviews with the clients;
2) view and store copies of current, original identification documents; and
3) confirm that the client bears a reasonable likeness to the photos in their identification documents.
Storage of the copies of these sensitive identification documents places great responsibility on firms. AirID offers secure storage of all your VOI documents. All the data you input into AirID is sent by email
1) Compatible with iPhone (iPhone 4s and above and running Apple iOS version 8.4)
2) Intuitive system that understands the identification category requirements
3) Generates a secure VOI report for you to retain in your records
4) Allows you to save incomplete identification data and finish orders at a later time once all identity documents are received Benefits
5) Creates a standardised, secured and streamlined verification of identity process
6) Allows you to maintain face-to- face contact with your client during VOI, creating a more personable experience
7) Integrates with existing practice management systems to capture search costs automatically and save time on rekeying data
8) Gives you complete control of the VOI process – you can verify your client’s identity in any location without having to rely on third parties
9) Saves time by eliminating the need for document photocopying and physical filing
10) Securely stores your VOI records for 7 years
11) Encourages compliance with new VOI requirements Security
12) AirID requires you to enter your username and password in order to open the application
13) Your username and password is provided after an interview process with Dodd & Crossett Solicitors, the team behind AirID
14) Photos are not stored locally in your phone gallery, they are saved in secure app storage until verified
- Who is Dodd & Crossett Solicitors – the team behind AirID?
Dodd & Crossett Solicitors is a leading conveyancing and property law firm based in New South Wales and a member of the New South Wales Law Society. Further information about the firm is available at www.doddcrossett.com.au
What's New in Version 0.0.7
ios10 security update related pdf generation / photo load file fix
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 0.0.7
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dodd & Crossett Solicitors Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Dodd & Crossett Solicitors Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.