Airtasker - Local Services for Handyman, Cleaners & Home Jobs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Airtasker is a trusted community marketplace for people and businesses to outsource tasks, find local services or hire flexible staff in minutes via your iPhone.
Find local people to help you around the home and office or earn money by completing tasks for others.
Airtasker has over 250,000 active members getting tasks done and creates $12 million worth of jobs annually. We’ve partnered with CareerOne, making the Airtasker network even larger.
- 100% free to post your task
- Trusted workers with verified reviews.
- Services are insurance covered
- Instant help at your fingertips
- Hundreds of tasks posted daily
“It's just what I need between jobs cause I need the extra cash...”
“... App is intuitive and easy to use I would recommend to anyone that wants to get something done but doesn’t have the time...”
How easy is it?
Post a task you need done and make your life simpler
in a few easy steps.
- Post your task, communicate with runners about the task and await offers.
- Assign task, communicate privately and make payment upon task completion.
Earn Money on Airtasker
Browse through hundreds of new tasks daily and start earning more today.
- Browse tasks, comment to find out more information and make an offer.
- Once assigned, complete task and await payment.
Popular tasks to outsource:
- Home cleaning
- Tradesmen & Handyman jobs
- Pick up & delivery
- IKEA furniture assembly
- Online freelancing
- Blog support
- Office admin services
- Airbnb tasks (cleaning, key drop off)
If you seek jobs or want to outsource services – Airtasker is the answer! Make your life simpler and get started today.
Airtasker is Australia wide.
Discover us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Airtasker
For questions or help please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- a couple fixes to users on iOS 7 regarding keyboards
- minor twilio calling fixes
Not the best of apps when your in a rush to use.
It's always having errors throwing all over, :(
I prefer the computer app to this. Also sometimes when you look from the computer you see a task but it's invisible through the app.
If restart the app then you can see the task.
High fees, low user support
Airtasker is a nice idea but the 15% fee they take out of each job is excessive. It should be a flat fee of a few dollars per job! Also considering the fees are so high why is the support so poor?
It's good but people are really cheap so hard to find reasonable rates