With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• An enhanced notifications experience lets you more easily manage your push notifications. Now you can enable, disable, and add new notifications from a single screen
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update for Apple Watch not working for me
The ability to turn my alarm system on or off is not working for me when my Apple Watch is on cellular only. OK on wifi. It tells me that the alarm system is not armed when it actually is. If I touch on that notification I get an error.
**** 5 stars now. I needed to uninstall the Apple Watch app and re-install. Also needed to re-login to the iPhone app and it is working perfectly now.
Not sure about this - yet
Not a big fan of companies who hides behind the "get me your info to log in to the system to get pricing information".
That's a very bad practice of getting personal information so you can build up your spam database.
The system, product and concept seems ok, but I value my personal details way more. So no. I won't give you my details to find out more about your product and subscription.
The dealers should be listed freely. With signing up or entering my details again.
Still doesn’t work
Have updated to latest version in hopes that all the bugs might be fixed. Well they haven’t. Still getting communication failures and attempted web login failures when nobody has attempted to do so. So over it! I’m not sure wether to call it quits and break my contract with the company I’ve been with for 16 years or persevere in the hope that the next update might magically solve all the problems. Instead of basking in the glory, maybe you should read all the complaints and fix them.
- 187.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.