Alarmed ~ Reminders + Timers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The awesome reminder + timer app that is alarmingly great!
• Pop-up reminder alerts with robust repeat scheduling, flexible snooze and full customization.
• Pop-up timers with custom messages, countdown / countup and pause.
• Use Siri to create reminders and import from the Reminders app into Alarmed.
• iCloud syncing among iOS devices. (Extras Package)
• Over 80 high-quality custom sounds included.
• Are you alarmed?
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Pop-Up Reminder Alerts
• Create or edit Quick Reminders with just a couple of taps.
• Super Reminders offer complete configurability, including robust repeat options, snooze, choice of custom sounds, pre-alarms, notes and more.
• Drop-down panel for easy access to key features, including Nag-Me, snoozing options, notes and editing.
• The Nag-Me feature allows for auto-repeating of reminders at intervals of either 1 minute or 1 hour. The reminder will continue to repeat until acknowledged.
• DayMinders (Extras Package) features repeating reminders throughout the day, such as start at 9:00, repeat every 45 minutes for 8 hours.
• Import from the built-in Reminders app. Allows you to use Siri to quickly create reminders while on the go.
• Duplicate, mail and message your reminders.
• Never forget something important again!
• Simple to create and use - tap, spin and go.
• From 1 second to 99 hours.
• Supports pause / resume.
• CountDown timers for the usual timing events, such as cooking, laundry, etc.
• CountUp timers for tracking progress on activities.
• Includes over 80 custom sounds. From practical to fun to whacky.
• iCloud syncing keeps your data updated on multiple iOS devices (Extras Package).
• Supports Background App Refresh, a new feature of iOS 7 which helps to keep your devices in sync with each other.
• A complete set of options to configure Alarmed to best suit your needs.
• A built-in Mini User's Guide to help you get the most from Alarmed.
• Database backup / restore (automatic backups, email support).
• Full support for devices with Retina displays, including 4" displays.
• Full VoiceOver Accessibility support.
• A Universal App with full native support for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
~~~ Are you Alarmed? ~~~
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Design refresh for iOS 7.
• Major improvements to Alarmed iCloud Sync for iOS 7 (easier setup, faster sync, more reliable).
• Supports Background App Refresh, a new feature of iOS 7 which helps keep your devices in sync with each other.
• Many bug fixes and small enhancements.
• 4.0.3 fixes several bugs in the 4.0 release.
NOTE: Alarmed retains support for iOS 5 & 6, but the codebase and design remain largely unchanged for these older versions of iOS. It is recommended that you update to iOS 7 for the best experience with Alarmed.
** If you are enjoying Alarmed, please leave a new rating in the App Store. It really means a lot!
My most used - and loved - app
I've been using Alarmed since its early days and it works a treat!
It has an easy to read interface and logical buttons. It is an app designed for iOS, not one that is hacked to fit like many others. You can set reminders in seconds with a host of features to enhance the basic functions, such as repeating alarms.
The function I use most is DayMinder, which creates a repeating chime, so if I have an appointment I can set it to remind me say, every 15-20 mins, for 1-2 hours before. Great for those who are busy at work and easily lose track of time.
You can also choose from a wide variety of chimes and melodies (more with an add-on) so for repeat alarms - like taking a daily tablet - you can tell by the chime what to do. This is a core must-have app for your iPhone or iPad. You'll never regret this purchase.
Poor sync lets it down
I love nearly everything about this app - and in particular that it nags me, unlike the built-in reminders app's single chirp, which I often miss. BUT the sync is horrible. Some new items copy between my iThings, some don't, and changes and "completes"never do. I would expect that changes to existing items would be the easiest to sync, but I always need to edit or "complete" on both devices. I do have an IOS7/8 imbalance at the moment, but even leaving the app open on both doesn't help. The built-in reminders app syncs excellently, why can't yours? I'd give it 5 stars except for this major annoyance.
Best app ever
If you are looking for an app that will remind you of everything even if its way far in the future, this would be the best app in THE WORLD, I LOVE IT!!!! This is the most useful app in the world, I use it every day, stupid phones can even handle this app's awesomeness. In fact the phones are so uselessness with reminders they can't even let you remind about someone's birthday every year. Trust me you would love this app, thank you so much for whoever created this awesome app, you deserve to be on the App Store top list every day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 September 2013
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Mandell
- © 2010-2013 David Mandell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Package$3.79