Alarmed ~ Reminders + Timers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The awesome reminder + timer app that is alarmingly great!
• Pop-up reminder alerts with robust repeat scheduling, flexible snooze and full customization.
• Pop-up timers with custom messages, countdown / count up, timer queues and more.
• Support for both timed and location reminders.
• Use Siri to create reminders and import from the Reminders app into Alarmed.
• iCloud syncing & backup. (Extras Package)
• Notes-as-checklist instantly transforms notes into actionable checklists.
• Categories to help you organize your reminders and timers.
• Over 140 high-quality custom sounds included.
• Are you alarmed?
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Pop-Up Reminder Alerts
• Create a simple reminder with just a couple of taps.
• Want options? Alarmed offers full configurability, including robust repeat options, snooze, choice of custom sounds, pre-alarms, notes and more.
• Both timed and location reminders are supported.
• Drop-down panel for easy access to snoozing and notes.
• The Nag-Me feature allows for auto-repeating of reminders at regular intervals for a fixed period, or until you mark it as being done, whichever comes first. Helps to ensure that you get it done!
• DayMinders (Extras Package) features repeating reminders throughout the day, such as start at 9:00, repeat every 45 minutes for 8 hours.
• Import from the built-in Reminders app. Allows you to use Siri to quickly create reminders while on the go.
• Full sharing support (mail, message, print, AirDrop, etc.)
• Never forget something important again!
• Simple to create and use - tap, spin and go.
• From 1 second to 999 hours.
• Supports countdown, count up and timer queues
• Pause & resume.
• Super size timers for easy visibility.
• Countdown timers for the usual timing events, such as cooking, laundry, etc.
• Count Up timers for tracking progress on activities.
• Timer Queues are multiple timers in a single entity that fire in sequence.
• Includes over 140 custom sounds. From practical to fun to whacky.
• iCloud syncing keeps your data updated on multiple iOS devices as well as providing an off-device backup (Extras Package).
• Supports Interactive Notifications, which allow you to mark reminders done, snooze reminders, restart timers -- directly from the notification (lock screen, Notification Center, Apple Watch).
• Quick and easy to use with many advanced options which are there if you need them, out of the way if you don't.
• A built-in help system so you get the most from Alarmed.
• Database backup / restore (automatic backups on device, can email for safekeeping).
• Full VoiceOver Accessibility support.
• A Universal App with full native support for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
~~~ Are you Alarmed? ~~~
What's New in Version 5.1.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please spread the word to your friends and be sure to write a review (or just rate it) on the App Store if you are so inclined ... it is greatly appreciated!
Simple to use and intuitive. You can be super organised or simply use for important reminders which can be happening today, next week or even next year. App has lot of customising options and the free version is more that adequate for day to day use. The location reminders are great if you are living or working away at different places and great feature to use while on holiday as you can load up all your important site seeing and the app will automatically remind you when you reach given location/address.
Well done to the app developer for great product.
Clean, simple, super helpful
I was a bit suspicious when I saw so many 5 star ratings for Alarmed- but after trying it for a couple of weeks I now know why it's so popular: it's a really well made, well thought out and helpful reminder/timer app. Works way better than the iOS Reminders app for me, which has been full of annoying little problems on my phone for a while now. Even though the free Alarmed app had everything I wanted, I bought the $7.99 extra package to support the developer- the world needs more good apps like this :) Thanks heaps.
Best alarm app
I work weekends but only 3 out of four days a month. This is the first app I have found that can not only accommodate that by allowing me to set a fortnightly and a month alarm, but is also reliable. So far it hasn't failed me. The free version has full functionality and an impressive range of melodies. I bought the full version to thank the developer for such a wonderful app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 October 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Mandell
- © 2010-2015 David Mandell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Package$7.99