With this application ALDI Australia keeps you updated on the move, providing a:
* "Specials" menu - view our weekly special buys and create reminders.
* "Shopping list" menu - allows you to save your special buys and your grocery items to your shopping list.
* "Store locator" menu - Find your nearest store and look up the opening hours.
* "Share this App" - Share the ALDI App with your friends via Facebook, E-mail and SMS.
Highest quality at the lowest prices at ALDI
If you have any suggestions for improvement or experience any problems when using the ALDI Australia app, we look forward to receiving your feedback. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your concern immediately in order to optimise the ALDI Australia app for you.
If you are happy with our app, we invite you to share your experiences with other users by giving us a positive rating. We also look forward to your visit to our ALDI Australia Facebook fan page and our ALDI YouTube channel.
You can look forward to the following new features and improvements:
- Support of iOS 12
- User-friendly focusing when changing filters in the map view
- Optimised shopping list usability
- Optimised data loading
- Bug fixes for adding a store to the phone book
- Bug fixes for checkbox performance in the shopping list
- Bug fixes for setting up e-mail reminders
The app requires a device with iOS 10 or higher
Ratings and Reviews
You would think to stay competitive with other supermarkets at the very least you could view Aldi’s entire product range on the app/website and be able to build yourself a shopping list and know the total cost of your shop before you go in. Their whole marketing platform is about comparing the prices and quality of their brands to name brands sold by major supermarkets yet you can’t even sit in the comfort of your own home and do your research and compare prices. I’m not asking for online shopping Aldi just the ability to easily search for your products on the app/website instead of having to go in and out of categories and be able to make a shopping list and compare prices/products.
Barely better than a paper "specials" brochure.
Wow. For such a big brand competing with Coles etc, the app is a shocker! It's basically the specials leaflet in digital form. You can't search their product range, you can't set a favourite store. You can make a shopping list, but it's basically just your own text typed into a list I.e you're not selecting an actual Aldi product, you're just manually typing "milk" or "eggs". There's no aisle information for products, no loyalty card storage etc.
In a nutshell: 2010 called, it wants its app back!
This app doesn't meet my expectations of a supermarket shopping app
I dumped this app a few years back as it didn't have any useful functionality. Just downloaded again hoping it would have the features I would expect from a supermarket shopping app but I'm once again disappointed. Improvements I would like to see are:-
1). Barcode scanner
2). Ability to set up a master list of my regular items that can be added to my cart with prices and a running total
- ALDI International Services GmbH & Co. oHG
- 34.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 ALDI
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.