Allhomes.com.au is an information rich real estate website. You will find sale, rental and share properties predominantly from ACT, Southern NSW and Tasmania. We also offer past sales data from the Government for ACT, Southern NSW and Tasmania for FREE. Access the Allhomes app to easily search for your new home whilst on the go FOR FREE.
- Search or browse for properties to buy, rent or share
- Map View
- Search listings by zooming and panning a map.
- Results can be filtered and more information for listings available by clicking on markers.
- Advanced Search
- Ability to search on a district level (Eg all of Tuggeranong instead of the individual suburbs)
- Search for properties based on your current location
- Display your search results on a map
- Ability to search only on new listings (listing from the last 7 days)
- New Listings Search (New Feature)
- Suburb View
- Search for properties by browsing through state, region and district levels and selecting a suburb of interest
- My Watchlist Integration
- Logon or create your My AllHomes account
- Favourite properties to add to your watchlist
- Your watchlist is automatically synchronised between mobile and web
- View past sales information on suburbs and individual properties
- View full property details
- View detailed block maps
- Full screen zoomable images (Rotate your phone to view images in full screen mode)
- View open for inspection and auction times; save them to your calendar
- Get driving directions to properties of your choice
- Contact a real estate agent directly from a listing.
- Save real estate agent details to your address book
- Share listings by Facebook/Twitter/Email
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
Thanks for using Allhomes! We’ve made a few bug fixes and stability enhancements this release.
- We’ve exposed the location entry on the map and list to help speed up your search.
- We’ve also included the availability details for rental and share properties.
Ratings and Reviews
Good and bad
I love the app, but get so frustrated on the map when the house points condense so you don't know if you've already looked at the property. Would be great if the 'clusters' grey out if you've looked at them all, rather than having to zoom in on every single property. Also wish the ones you've marked as favourites were visible on the map. Finally, can you add some more filter options e.g. land size.
Not user friendly
The app and the website (if using through phone) lacks necessary filters. Very inconvenient not to be able to search the whole state but filter for what you want ie number of rooms ect, for people who don't mind where they live but are buying based on room numbers etc. The app makes you one by one go into each suburb it's just time consuming.
Hi Rhi1889, thank you so much for your feedback. Apologies for not responding to you sooner. The Allhomes app allows you to look at any area (suburb, region or state). The best way to do this is to set the filters you prefer (no. of rooms, garage bathroom) and set the location to 'Search on Map'. You can then zoom in or out of the map to the area you're interested in, with those filters applied. Thanks again for the feedback. The Allhomes team.
Orientation freeze & floorplan doesn’t work in landscape mode
Open a property, tap on the newly added FLOORPLAN button, when floorplan is displayed - change the orientation to landscape for a better view of the plan.
1. The floorplan goes away and main photo is displayed
2. The app remains in landscape mode until you force close the app.
Hi ShashiSK - The bug you brought to our attention around changing orientation is now fixed. Thanks again for letting us know! We really appreciate the feedback. The Allhomes Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.