AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Discover the best hiking, running, and biking trails around the world.
Explore 60,000 hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 60,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps.
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you.
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails.
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost.
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance.
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.
SAVE YOUR FAVOURITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out.
• Easily save your favourite trails to run, hike or bike.
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you.
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead.
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps - track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal.
• Always have a backup - design and print stunning custom topo maps.
• Access more map layers to get the lay of the land - quickly toggle between premium map layers including Topo, Terrain, Open Street Maps, and more.
• Always know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality and satellite weather.
• Experience AllTrails ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey.
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for USD $29.99/year, or you can unlock lifetime Pro access via a one-time payment of USD $99.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favourite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from users! Email us here: email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This new release supports Apple Health!
Once you connect your AllTrails account to Apple Health via the AllTrails Settings tab, whenever you record an activity on AllTrails we will automatically push stats like Steps, Flights Climbed, and Calories into the Apple Health app.
We also fixed a crash that sometimes happens when deleting a downloaded map layer.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve only just downloaded
I downloaded the app before I read the old reviews saying there is no information for Australia. I was thinking of deleting it but decided to do a few searches first. There are quite a few walks documented for Australia, some of which I have done already and which I agree with the info provided which is quite good. However, some of the smaller walks I have done in the past are missing. Next time I do them I’ll add the details. I look forward to trying out all the features and will update my review in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We're constantly adding more trails to our platform and are definitely committed to continuing to grow our trail footprint in Australia. You can read more about how to contribute new trails here: http://goo.gl/OlUhrQ. You can also email email@example.com with any specific trail suggestions/edits.
I’ve downloaded this app after seeing an ad on Instagram stating that it will tell you if the trail is dog friendly as I would not go on a hike without my dog.
I’ve clicked on 10 trails near where I live and absolutely no indication if the trails allow dogs or not. So disappointing. I will remove this app from my phone as it’s not doing the job for me and just use Google. Other than that the app is beautifully made and allows you to see straight away the level of difficulty. There is also a weather forecast to plan your hike which is a great idea.
Developer Response ,
Hey there - you'll want to use a filter to find dog friendly trails. On the Explore screen, tap the blue Filters button, and on the next screen scroll down to the Suitability section. Tap dog friendly, and then Apply, and you'll only see trails that are actually dog friendly. If you have any other questions on how to use the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
Great offline functionality
One of the best Apps I have ever used.
The ability to create your own route on your laptop and download it for offline use when out on the trail is excellent. The safety benefits of this combined with the Lifeline feature are huge.
- AllTrails, Inc.
- 200.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 AllTrails, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- AllTrails Pro $46.99
- AllTrails Pro $42.99
- AllTrails Pro Lifetime $159.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.