Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
Even with the recent release of Alto's Odyssey, we wanted to make sure players are having the best Alto's Adventure experience possible. In this update:
• 3D Touch toggle disabled by default to avoid confusion about wingsuit activation.
• Dimmed the Home Indicator on iPhone X for a less obtrusive play experience.
• Fixed a bug that caused iCloud, Haptics, and 3D Touch checkboxes being hard to tap on iPhone X.
• Implemented a consistent icon next to player names on the leaderboard screen.
• Quick Character Select (long press on character icon) will now dismiss properly if you lift your finger during the animation.
• Haptics toggle button will now display properly on iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
• Corrected an issue with the Gift Shop that was causing incorrect cart data to display after starting a fresh cart.
Ratings and Reviews
In this gorgeous twist on the infinite runner, you guide an agile snowboarder down a never-ending mountain, pulling off backflips over icy chasms and grinding along rooftops in sleepy villages. Simple one-finger controls make it instantly accessible, but tackling each level’s trio of challenges requires deft reflexes. With its exquisitely rendered visuals, soothing music and finely tuned gameplay, Alto’s Adventure is simultaneously serene and exciting.
Very relaxing game, a suggestion though...
It is a very awesome and relaxing game. A suggestion is that you can edit your Zen mode. So you can see total distance travelled and add the Trick score interface too. And also add the elders in it as well. Basically, make the Zen mode a place where you can choose to turn off/on many elements which is in the original run. It might sound stupid but I really want to see my total distance travelled after I finish Zen Mode and also be able to battle against the Elders in Zen Mode.
Thank you, very good game and I think I will definitely download Odyssey when it comes out!
Aso add more stuff to your shop. Gathering coins becomes meaningless once you can't even spend them much stuff.
This game is honestly the most gorgeous and the most relaxing game on the App Store. Once I saw all these reviews I thought this game couldn’t be that good, until I bought the game and I realised this game was an absolutely fantastic game. This app is not only a game it’s an experience, the realtor isotherm is an excellent representation of this game and I see why they pick up a lot of excellent visual reviews of this game. I recommend this game to the mature audience of the community, and I highly interest this game to the wide range of the apple store community. If I could I would rate this game 6 out of 5!!!!
- 154.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.