By Beekeeper Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ALZ Advocacy application provides Alzheimer's Association Advocacy Forum participants the tools and information they need to urge elected officials to make Alzheimer's disease a national priority.
The application provides:
- Timely talking points
- Social media engagement tools
- Legislative meeting feedback form
- Access to advocacy videos
- A U.S. House and Senate directory
- Map of U.S. Capitol complex
What's New in Version 1.6
• Support for iPhone 6/6+
• Updates to schedule to make it easier to add events to your calendar
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• UI improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 March 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Beekeeper Group LLC
- © Alzheimer’s Association and Beekeeper Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.