By Han & the 5th Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amidakuji (あみだくじ、阿弥陀籤) is a Japanese classic method of lottery that looks like ladders. It is designed to create random pairings of arbitrary numbers of two sets of start points and goals, each with an equal number of elements. Japanese like drawing Amidakuji when they need some treaters.
This App is Amidakuji Holiday Special.
How to Play:
1. Tap edit to change names or goals.
2. To add horizontal lines, Shake your iPhone.
3. To reset horizontal lines, Tap refresh button.
4. Tap one of upper name to start running.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Add Settings in "Settings"
1) Ok Message (Button Label)
2) Separator Character ( space , comma, colon )
3) Path Color (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Pink)
- Tested with OS 3.0
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 04 August 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Cheol Hee Han
- © 2008-2010 Han
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.