By Agile Partners
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AmpKit transforms your Mac into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 22 faithfully-reproduced amps with 38 separate amp channels, 28 pedals, 28 cabinets and 8 mics. Effects include various overdrive, distortion, fuzz, compression and phaser pedals, plus clean boost, delay, reverb, acoustic simulation, wah, EQ, octaver, tremolo, vibrato, chorus, and flanger. Add up 30 pedals per setup for near-infinite tone possibilities. 137 presets to inspire you: from smooth cleans and earthy acoustics to bone-crushing high-gain metal.
"AmpKit: The Best App for Guitarists Comes to Mac"
"It's everything I liked about the iPhone and iPad versions, bigger and with all of the settings more easily accessible on one panel."
- Brett Terpstra, TUAW.com
• All AmpKit gear is accurately modeled after highly-sought-after, real-world guitar gear
• Thunderously accurate high gain amps & effects
• Enhanced high-fidelity simulation to deliver the ultimate in realistic tone on both clean & high-gain setups
• Intuitive and easy-to-use, with authentic visuals and full Retina display support on the new MacBook Pros
• Outstanding 64-bit performance on any Mac running OS X Lion and Mountain Lion, including MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, for ultra-portable operation
• Takes advantage of great OS X features such as Multi-Touch gestures, Full-Screen mode, sharing via email or AirDrop, and Quick Look
• Power users will love AmpKit's multiple UI panels and multi-display support
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with non-destructive re-amping
• World-class bass amplification with 3 feature-rich bass amps
• Jam along with any of AmpKit's 23 included backing tracks or add your own including iTunes music
• Built-in high-precision tuner and metronome
• Works with virtually any analog or digital guitar interface
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Fixed crash when using AmpKit on Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8
Ampkit is a somewhat undiscovered amplication program when compared to Logic Pro X, ProTools, Amplitube etc, but it equals them in power, capability, and tone. Ampkit is one of the most versatile amplification software applications out. I use it for insane metal tones and this thing is pure gold. Not only do you get a choice of tons of amp heads that are modelled directly from the big name amps (I use a setup that sounds e x a c t l y like a Mesa Mark V), but the choice of cabs and choice of many mics and their positions is simply astounding. I have never seen a product this good for the price you pay, especially since it can be used for metal, rock, jazz, blues, country, and any other genre you can think of. I encourage all guitarists (and bassists for that matter) to purchase this product and really invest time into finding the perfect tone, because with Ampkit, the perfect tone definitely is there. Adjusting EQ settings, Amp head and cab settings, and pedal settings really lets you dial in any tone you like, it’s really versatile and dare I say - perfect. Well done to Agile Partners, I’m looking forward to seeing this product continue to improve and become an even more powerful amplification software for the everyday player and stage musician alike.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 07 January 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor