By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.
The most widely read and highly cited peer-reviewed journal in the field, Anesthesiology is now available on the iPad. This dynamic app optimizes the best in digital technology to enhance a print-like reading experience with article-sharing features, multimedia links, and more. As the leading clinical anesthesiology journal worldwide, Anesthesiology is the place to turn for the latest scientific discovery and knowledge in perioperative, critical care, and pain medicine to advance patient care.
-Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
-Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
- Seamless linkout to Page 2, Anesthesiology’s clinical blog
-Choose to store or delete downloaded issues
-Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
-Easily page through abstract summaries
-Convenient notification when a new issue is available
-Link to Anesthesiology online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Each month, Anesthesiology advances the field by presenting important new basic and clinical research that influences how anesthesiologists practice every day.
What's New in Version 1.4
· Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
· Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
· Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
· Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 American Society of Anesthesiologists
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anesthesiology - August 2013$69.99