Anglers' Log is a utility application that allows users to track, analyze, and share their catches in the sport of fishing. Manage your own catches, species, locations, baits, and more! Share your trophy catches using your favorite social media site, and analyze your success with the detailed statistics feature.
- Log catch details such as photos, bait used, location, species, weather, and more
- Log species, locations, baits, weather, and more
- Log fishing spot coordinates to your locations
- Log bait details such as photos, size, and type
- View your fishing spots on an interactive map
- Analyze your entries on a detailed statistics page
- Share entries via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of your favorite social media sites
- View a gallery of all your entry photos
To provide feature requests and bug reports simply tap the ladybug button that appears on the right side of the screen, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the hashtag #anglerslogapp when you share and see who else is using Anglers' Log!
With Anglers' Log, you will have instant access to all your trophy catches!
Anglers' Log code is open source and can be found on GitHub.
Bait names, such as "AAA Lure" are no longer automatically renamed to "Aaa Lure".
Ratings and Reviews
The lay out looks great and easy to use. However I wish there was an option to change the length and weight to the metric system.
Works super well and is open source, amazing!
Fantastic app. It's great that you can customise so many things to suit your needs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.